N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

DAMN FOOL TUPAC DIED FIRST? IMA DEF STOP TALKING SHIT ON 12OZ NYC THREAD THEN.. UGOT A GOOD ASS POINT MY NIGGA.. U WEARIN YA HEART ON YA SLEEVE RITE NOW FOOL U SOFT LIKE A BABYS ASS SOME TYPE OF SHIT I LIKE TO PUT MY DICK IN NIGGA U AINT READY 4 DA WESTCOAST FLAVAS FOOL WE GOT STYLES FOR MILES MY NIGGA HOW U SOUND WE DONT FIGHT I POSTED THE VIDEO OF ME AND MY NIGGAS SKRAPPIN RITE THERE FOOL IF U WANT BEEF THEN HOLLA AT ME ON TWITTER NIGGA U TYPE A NIGGA TO GET SHOT UP N ROB IN MY HOOD DIS SHIT ISNT A GAME U ASHY ASS NIGA GO GET YASELF SOME COCOA BUTTER SHUT YA CHAPPED ASS LIPS UP NIGGA CALLI ALL DAY WEST COAST U DONT NO ABOUT IT FOOL WE COMIN TO YOUR CITY WE RACKIN ALL THE POLOS, LACOSTE, BROOKS BORHTERS, PAINT, RALPH LAAUREN, RUGBIES SHIT YA FOOLS AINT NO ABOUT U MAD?

THATS WHY YAH BUM ASS GOT TO COME TO NEW YORK TO GET FAME FIGHT THE 1 D GUARNTEED YOU PUSSY YAH ASS FRAIL AND PUSSY SHUT YAH ASS UP FOREAL LET NIKKAS FIND U ON THE STRIP U INTERNET GANGSTA LEARN WHERE U AT HOW U COME TO OUR HOOD AND TALK SHIT U MUST THINK NEW YORK IS PUSSY BECAUSE U TALKING WILD RECK AND URDUMB ASS WILL GET FLICKED AND FALL OVER TALKING BOUT FIND ME ON TWITTER U PUSSY FIND ME ON THE BLOCK NIGGA

Naaah lord when I said spectate wasn't directed to you, nor the do something it was a general statement. and if something of mine or my crew got dissed believe ima handle it. But that's me, to each his owno

Pointt takenn myy allahh...

andd on that note, u needa fix up a spot that was rockinn for milleneumss on the Belt b, sum new jack toy took the god out :rolleyes:

(PM if u dont kno were at, or ill try to get a flick later)