N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

yo fibs just caught a charge for catchin wreck on the M16 bus. Damn Homey!! I seen it all go down wit my own eyes and shit.. Free Fibs 2010" Klops Holdin It Down 4 You Kid!!! Iraq makes the money go round...Yo adek we see you my ninja...357[/color][/b]

TRU HOLLA @ ME IF N E THING

hipster2smd.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
ADEK AND LEWY SCRAPPING ON THE STREET HOTBOY 2010 NIGGAS SAY WE DONT GO HARD LA WESTCOAST BITCH TKO BTMAKIN MONEY

BUMPP THIS AGAIN SHOW EM HOW WE DO IT SLIME MY NIKKA JADE PUTTIN THE BEATS ON A NIGGA YA NIGAS TALKIN GARBAGE U CAN SEE CLEARLY JADE AND ADEK LAID MY SON OUT Y U LYYYIN

how do u expect out of towners to catch charpi marker tags in project stairwells? i mean they got a "tour guide gangsta".. they tourin the hood.... what u want them to move in? apply for section 8, wait a few years, then move in so they can get 12 oz cred? gettin up in other cities is what it is, everytime i visit a city for less than 48 hours i hit all the generic corny tourist spots, so what what else spots u gonna hit, thats why they are OUT OF TOWN. in their town they prolly got tags on individual mailboxes in the projects... but out here they got williamsburg... fuckit im drunk