N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
who are you?? someone who obviously should mind their own because you know nothing reguarding white nigga and why hes fucked himself over for good. you showed your un-certainty when you said "at least it looks that way" well my man looks can be deceving. and he didnt know panas he met him once. no doubt he just "showing love" but when panas was alive this toy was rocking with snitches and opposing sides. and seems to still be doing so. and what the fuck does ja have to do with any of this.. i been speaking mine no matter what. assuming shit snd shit.. shiiiiittt

if my mans passed and random heads i didn't fuck with or who were on opposing sides said "rip" i would be thankful that despite our differences you're man enough to acknowledge a loss. this pride shit is getting too outta hand, get over yourself, the problem with graff nowadays is you and many others seem to think that you're above everybody else, which you are not (unless they're extra toy), we are all doing the same thing with the same objective, we should unite instead of hating all the time. and yo im not against you dude, i think you actually do ya thing (no head), but when you start believing you're better than others is the beginning of the downfall