N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

whos making comic books duke? You swear you know what the fuck your talkin about but you make a fool of yourself everyday on here. just shut the fuck up and get a life, stop suckin everyones dick in here daily. You envy everyone else whos names are being talked about, nobody heard of you. ever.

thats why ur a bitter nobody.

SlitWrists.png

Thanks for the advice but no thanks....just needed to prove a point and u proved it....blah.blah blah...abc&123 the itty bitty titty committee....can u belive people.really look @ what I write....slimey grimey gully skully ugly turns to fugly what? Fuck doesn't care stupid nigga....he's black I could tell yellow teeth and proud to provide sunshine in your life....belive in god cuz the real free mason is your moms and pops

Now adays u have toys teaching toys and writers becoming writers for the wrong reasons.kids are turning what use to be something of self expession,real talent and love for the culture into a circus of fame crazed clowns who lookin like they been snooping around in there sisters closet.kids need mentors in this life,they have no direction,so grab a toy and teach em right.only a hand full of writers I can give dap and respect to.Peace to the kats who keepin it right in the game...

yo ewok why do you even respond??? are you mad that i know who you are. i finally got to you??? cause at first you were just ignoring me and the comments i left on your gay ass pics. all of a sudden you come back in a defensive mode??? and dont forget that u are still trying to pass as another. you fucking fagg

Look Einstein, Im sorta still partial to the idea that youre ewok doin this for attention which i would hope not, but even if not youre still not makin any sense. You come here bitchin about mad dope writers??? so I herb you cuz its easy as fuck. Nothings changed, ask anyone on here I talk like this to everyone who says dumb shit out the gate. Only difference is you turned off your cap locks button. We see your types every month on here, some dumb fuck who wrote graff in 93 for a week and quit learns how to use a computer, signs up and first 30 comments are with the cap locks button stuck on bitchin bout how dope you where and how the dope dudes now are fags and draw comic books. Stop trying to sound smart, cuz you look like a fuckin sucker, best part of this is you know you do! The entire subway era was drawing from comic books you dummy.

you wish I was ewok so you could feel like your talkin to directly to your idol. When you figure out the computerz and the internetz better the guy has a website with an email address if you really want to talk to him go email him. or better yet if you got suck a big hard on for dude, why dont you dust off your paint and go do somethin about it, what the fuck do I care? At least we'd have somethin real to laugh about in here after he wipes your face all over the sidewalk afterwards.

I like dudes shit and will continue to post his pieces and pics no matter how much you bitch and moan. Especially now since it bothers you.

look at this little faggot.....son u aint a writer... all your shit is legal spot... i give no credit......go make some kids book for the cartoon network... you never put in any kind of work... U R A FRAUD!!! PERIOD.

the minute you admit u aint no ill writer i will have some kind of respect 4 u and ur gay ass work.

until then you a little fag who moved to CT with your domestic partner.