N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Thts wat im sayin like if VS knows ur tag nd shit wld it be a dum choice 2write the same tag again or switch it up ? Like plenty dum nigas i noe

here's the thing...cops can pretty much arrest you for anything they want the question is whether or not it will hold up in court.

say vs knows who you are and you either hit gov't property or get a complaint they can come arrest you but if they have no video evidence, witness, any kind of hard evidence your case will be dismissed. but you still gotta go through bookings and all that shit. chances are the cops won't even bother doing that unless they have some kind of hard evidence on you otherwise it's a waste of their time and yours.

cops would prob rather do something like pick up some toys that would just rat themselves out instead of trying to get JA everytime he hits a highway cause they know he got lawyers and he knows how it works and it would look bad on their part when the case gets dismissed. you gotta remember its just a job for them too.

you can also incriminate yourself via email, texts, etc. these days which is how most people get caught when messing w/ transit these days.

just ask for a lawyer and say nothing.

my question is this, when cops get email warrants all they get is access to your current mail or they get a record of everything you sent/received? for example, if i delete stuff constantly and they just happen to miss it can they still see everything?

like texts that are sent they have a record of everything even though you can delete the text on your phone.

my question is this, when cops get email warrants all they get is access to your current mail or they get a record of everything you sent/received? for example, if i delete stuff constantly and they just happen to miss it can they still see everything?

like texts that are sent they have a record of everything even though you can delete the text on your phone.

u sent it they can get it trust that dont do to much over the computer or through phones