N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I could give a fuck about Same. Pobe is and was a son in his own neighborhood and never got any love. Remember when you got caught out there delivering food and you ran down 86th street you little twink ass snitch? Or when your boys got stomped out in the middle of 86th and Bagz was hopping over cars like he was on a movie set and you left him there for dead? Didnt BAF put a video of you on public access getting fucked up at the heliport too? Everyone knows youre SOFT. Youve been getting chased punched and sonned youre entire life. Kill yourself.

Trackstar? I remember chasing Same and his boy for blocks after that CHEAP SHOT he pulled on POBE!

THOSE BOYS CAN RUN PRETTY FAST IN THOSE THOSE TIGHT ASS JEANS!!!!!:lol:

IMG00358-20100716-1722.jpg

real terrible the hate shown here.... finally got someone on the seven line, a new jack at that.. who rocked some nice pieces, big stomps, and kept it lookin good..... and these fkn toys rag it with a bunch of garbage...

and for a second i thought my line , may of been on the verge of a comeback... thanks for fucking it up ya morons.

"real graffiti"

its great when we think we are the only one thats doin shit.... its hard to be good and its hard to get over, and believe it or not theres a bunch of hardworkin mother fuckers doin, real graffiti. its bigger than bubble letters. honestly one strait letter that i could read would appear much more real to me....

real recognize strait letters...

foreal this whole page looks like butt besides boner and katsu

shit boner got the nicest illegal shit on this page and hes no picasso

but thats a good point hes no picasso and knows it, you fools are not boner, but havent came to terms with it. unless u gonna empty thousands of cans and be thorough as fuck you should give up them throw up throw ups, no one will recognize it in 6 months... graffiti is bigger than the individual. much bigger.