N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

SOUNDS EXTREMELY CORNY, (PROBABLY GONNA GO OVER A LOT OF HISTORY ON THESE GATES) ANYONE KNOW WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT?

"http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/ats/1824200146.html

Graffiti Artist Assistant (All of Manhattan)

We are looking for several artists who are familiar with using spray paint to assist a very recognized graffiti artist. The artist has one month to paint over 100 store front gates that will be seen throughout Manhattan. There will be affiliation with one of New Yorks premier gallerys and a lot of press recognition. The artist plans to paint at least 4-5 gates a day and will likely be working in the evening and night when the gates are closed and available. This is a sanctioned project and you will be protected from the law.

Please email immediately as we will be starting next week. Thank you "

lolol who chico?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
the domino roof is a microcosm of new york city graffiti as a whole. a lot of hard work put in yet it now looks like shit.

not one persons fault but i think if everyone did their own thing we would be better off. dont go over anyone unless you make it look better, fuck fillins and strait letters and whatever hierarchy you subscribe to. if you make the spot look shitty you make us all look shitty. aone is dope when he does his own thing, adek is dope in a completely different right. when these worlds collide, mixed with egos, the internet, and silly made the fuck up graffiti rules, this is what happens

domino roof is like the SI chinatown roof. we all did out part to ruin that spot.. get bigger better spots and make our city look nice. make sure YOU see your name on the way to school or work on the train, thats what its all about. the morning u ride past that shit for the first time is better than 100 times you come off on 12oz for these clowns. i promise.

That is the best thing anyone said on here about this rooftop.

4775439975_31b86f3a3c_z.jpg

aones fixes the roller, cs rags adek

4775439377_8755e92f28_b.jpg

aones cs rags adek straight letter

No you mean adek rag our st8 letters and we fixs our spot... No need to rag anyone on this roof anymore lets work as a team and take back nyc graff like it use to be..East and West lets work together and make the streets and roof look nice..Dont need no beef to old 4 that shit. I just want to bomb and have fun...