N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

graffiti as we once loved has been dead in nyc for over 10 years now, back in the 80`s and early 90`s out of towners knew it wasint safe and when they did visit they rolled the fuck out quick cause trust me if we cought em in the yards it woulda been lights out. today nyc has out of towners rollin through from every state because they know its safe now there are no major nyc crews partoling the streets like they once did also all of the out of towners flock to nyc because they know its the mecca and want a piece of it and honestly i dont blame them i would want that also, so if your from nyc and wrote before 1998 be honored. today nyc belongs to out of towners and street art fags but what will never belong to them is our history from years ago that they where not a part of. if you want to go over someone from out of state dont come on here making all these reasons why you did it or want to do it you want it then take it this city was built on battles no need to pour your heart out on a computer you look silly all that does is give the vandal squad and people from other states who read all this a good laugh.

nah the entire city is toy b

the vets are gana get old and stop bombin

then what?

ur not anyone big so dont worry bout it b

graffiti lost its point at the year 2000 my nigga

yo mr manhattan, shut the fuck up already!!! quit graffiti for all of us since u have no faith, homies do it big still! and the vets will forever do it big, u know nothing and at this rate no big writer will ever put you on with that attitude, so yea in your case, graffiti is dead, because YOU are killing it

yo mr manhattan, shut the fuck up already!!! quit graffiti for all of us since u have no faith, homies do it big still! and the vets will forever do it big, u know nothing and at this rate no big writer will ever put you on with that attitude, so yea in your case, graffiti is dead, because YOU are killing it

yo bro dead ass ur on my dick like no other. ye mad people talk shit and i talk alota shit too but you keep comin back. whos lap dog are u? straight up ur not anything bruh and u wont ever b.