N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

graffiti is not dead to those who genuinely got it in their blood my infected toes.

if youre saying to yourself right now 'yea i got it in my blood' - you especially dont have it in your blood.

its a disease that breaks out then goes back to dormancy then breaks out again my warts.

thats why real niggas persevere

this is a game where the key is longevity.

a nigga like me will go all city , then lamp and make bread, then shit on niggas again and everything in between. toys bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb and i wipe em out in 6 nights.

toys that you see today all over the 7 line , the bronx lines, corny kanye west looking herbs, hipsters running around catching marker tags think theyre writers..all this shit my son - this shit right here nigga, this shit right here - it disappears and withers away.

i cant even read niggas shit then they meet me and say i ragged them and i haveto smack em up. youre a fucking toy i will blam your shit if its ugly dont get tight - just make your shit legible and with flow so niggas could respect it.

every week a toy begins and retires. one herb gets nabbed and tattles on the gang. always some shit with you little brats.

some toys go over real gs for fame and some toys, like i once was, stay humble and get better.

acknowledge that your wack, you will feel better. once you do that you study your lessons and build.

youll know what to do next and youll know when the time comes.

• Like 1

lol here we go with the animal bullshit its my dog once again not urs in my opinion i think it looks better cut and if u think thats bad then join aspca

bruv u serious! The only reason you would want to cut them is because you would want to fight your dog. Dont say shit about looks son! Pit fighting is fucking ugly, Its not glamorous at all son! I bet you havnt even seen a proper pit fight live.

bruv u serious! The only reason you would want to cut them is because you would want to fight your dog. Dont say shit about looks son! Pit fighting is fucking ugly, Its not glamorous at all son! I bet you havnt even seen a proper pit fight live.

we should just throw him in their witha dog and see what happens