N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

YO BOSSES IS BOSSIN OR WATEVER YOU WANNA CALL URSELF...MORE LIKE BOSSES IS TOSSINS SALADS!!!! NEWAYS LONG STORY SHORT I RECOMMEND U TO LOOK AT ALL OF YOUR POSTS THAT YOU POSTED IN THE LAST 48HRS N JUST ASK URSELF WTFFF IS WRONG WITH ME POSTIN THIS UNNECESSARY NONSENSE I CALL GRAFF....THINK ABOUT IT!!!

7262k5.jpg

look at this loser noxer..

first he sucks SHAUNS anal opening on a freight and now...

now, he throws a tag under him like an offspring. which one is it u overgrown insecure critter?

what happened? you werent hyped by your team of followers this time? you ran out of juice nigga? what is it?

tell you what though - cop a shower, brush your teeth and get out your crib nigga you stink like a mixture of pakistanis rolling deep and old cheese.

yea niggas out here know youre a bum and do your own peoples dirty - youve been doing it for years thats why no one respects you on the low.

and let me know how that toothpaste works out for you.

nah b these new little kids out are crazy b .. they got apples with razors in them b . call them toy and they get there momma after you b .. watch it .... iiight 10

u happen 2 have a remark 4 every comment no one cares aight ten ...wtf for every flick u post u write 2 fucking books for em ....aighttt 10

look at this loser noxer..

first he sucks SHAUNS anal opening on a freight and now...

now, he throws a tag under him like an offspring. which one is it u overgrown insecure critter?

what happened? you werent hyped by your team of followers this time? you ran out of juice nigga? what is it?

tell you what though - cop a shower, brush your teeth and get out your crib nigga you stink like a mixture of pakistanis rolling deep and old cheese.

yea niggas out here know youre a bum and do your own peoples dirty - youve been doing it for years thats why no one respects you on the low.

and let me know how that toothpaste works out for you.

yeah that goes for his whole team or who eva hangss wit em in that rat infested house filled with herbs with no heart they aint wit it wit the beef tham niggas all track stars niggas noe the deal with all yah trust me on that 1.