N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

omgz they took my foto :o

all my hard work of. .. walking and pressing a button :o

i made my photo widely available to the internet and now people are.....SEEING IT :confused: :confused: :confused: :bawling: :bawling:

hahaha yo shut the fuck up, this is why pictures loose value, and this is why YOU WOULD BE NOTHING WITHOUT 12oz!!!!!!! thats the real picture

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
hahah no ones bitchin kido, just sayin', if u stealin flicks, make sure you know who u stealin from. and it wasnt me, a good friend of mine though

u cryin over a picture b

u needa realize that nobody gives a fuck

i love stealen pictures and pissin u niggas off

just enjoy the picture and stop cryin nahmean

if someone were to like my flick enough to want to archive it for themselves and share it with others (which people have) then thats props enough. Isnt that the point of all this the props?

u guys complaining about your baby shit photos like anyone gives a fuck. Meanwhile niggas like inkhead, ghost of graff past, or ao drop insane gems out of love.

live and learn fellas.

lol lemme set things straight. i was neither Arinze from the block or The real arinze. i like postin pictures of graffiti that this city is built up apon. if u havea problem u can cry all u want about it on this thread. its not gana stop me from stealin picks. idc what u niggas say i just hear alota bitchin and moanin comin outa some of u. just post ur flicks and move on hoomie

Dude, first you were Arinzefrom the Block, then you were The Real Arinze, now your Mr. Manhattan, what you thought no one would notice, nigga give it up you suck at stealing leave it to CyanideBrooklyn

u cryin over a picture b

u needa realize that nobody gives a fuck

i love stealen pictures and pissin u niggas off

just enjoy the picture and stop cryin nahmean

hahaha u make me laugh homie. you got it though, steal away. just before you go to bed everynight get on your knees and thank god that you got 12oz. because if you didnt, u would need that tissue box to wipe down those tears!!

yeo homes, ur mad i stole ur flick

you aint gana do nothin bout it but talk shit

idc tho, at the end of the day im chillin not prayin to anything

the internet is wat ruined graffiti to start with hoomie.

get some better come backs then come holla iight?

people like you run around talking about how graffiti is ruined, and this and that, talking out of your ass. BUt the truth is, your just as much a part of the downfall, as the other toys you probably talk shit about. steal the flicks kid, for real, do it. just don't be one of those toys who walks around actin like you ain't doing the same thing you complain about! u tell me the internet is what ruined graffiti to start with, but you just killin it even more. take a few of your own flicks joc, maybe jump into the tunnels you post so much and see the graff for yourself, instead of just living through the internet pictures that you stealin

people like you run around talking about how graffiti is ruined, and this and that, talking out of your ass. BUt the truth is, your just as much a part of the downfall, as the other toys you probably talk shit about. steal the flicks kid, for real, do it. just don't be one of those toys who walks around actin like you ain't doing the same thing you complain about! u tell me the internet is what ruined graffiti to start with, but you just killin it even more. take a few of your own flicks joc, maybe jump into the tunnels you post so much and see the graff for yourself, instead of just living through the internet pictures that you stealin

iight bet the thing is tho dummy that ye i steel pictures. im tryin to educate the youth on wat graffiti is about. cause ye graff is dead no doubt bout that but im tryina show young niggas wats really good nahimsayin. u come on here all uptight and angry bout. oh u stole my picture. so fuckin wat. keep shit to urself and move on cause u really soundin likea lil girl right now b. idgaf bout this website or any of this shit. im doin me and thats wat im good at doin. 90% of my pictures are stolen but i got a few here and there. i got my own personal pictures that i took with my nikon d60 so dont try to school me on this shit younglin. do u

iight bet the thing is tho dummy that ye i steel pictures. im tryin to educate the youth on wat graffiti is about. cause ye graff is dead no doubt bout that but im tryina show young niggas wats really good nahimsayin. u come on here all uptight and angry bout. oh u stole my picture. so fuckin wat. keep shit to urself and move on cause u really soundin likea lil girl right now b. idgaf bout this website or any of this shit. im doin me and thats wat im good at doin. 90% of my pictures are stolen but i got a few here and there. i got my own personal pictures that i took with my nikon d60 so dont try to school me on this shit younglin. do u

the only flicks u take are the ones of your friends graffiti. just to give yourself ups, dont play yaself. and i wasnt tight, i was just noting that u stealing peoples flicks who deserve credit. obviously there aint shit i can do about it so i let it rock, but when u come out trying to act like you all that, then ima jump on and tell u whats on my mind. school youngins? ur still a youngin yourself. dont waste your time trying to put toys on, wont get yo very far. post the flick cuz u really like the flick nahimsayin! but wait, a nikon d60??? damn u bad boy haha, but yeah i am gonna do me. keep doing u as well. shit dont hurt as much as you think, i rather see stolen epic flicks then the flicks these toys put up. just know who u stealin from thats all