N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
kerse was up

you dissed it ]fuck you 4 ever

you get it?????????

dont matter who put it up

DO YOU UNDERStAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK DO YOU GE It At ALL!!!!!!!!

KERSE I LOVE YOU MAN IM SORRY tHESE PEOPLE ARE GOIN OVER YOU MAN I WILL AVENGE 4 U MORGAN WE MISS YOU MAN LOVE YOU MORGAN.

calll this nigga the whaaaaaaaaabulance.

YOU WILL BE AS SUCCESSFUL AS THE PEOPLE YOU'RE TRYING TO EMULATE/IMPRESS, TO ALL YOU TWEENS TRYNA BE DOWN WITH THESE LOSERS STILL LIVIN AT THEIR MOMS CRIB, THEYRE OLDER THAN THE SUPER AND PAY NO RENT.. GET IT TOGETHER EVERYBODY.. THIS THE ONLY FLICK THAT COUNTS. 1 IM OFF THIS FOR A MINUTE.

2206919475_65bff4de63.jpg

so basically u went up there ragged them just cuz u seen the spot in 88 and in 2010 adek jade hits it and u decide to hit it smh aones should know better as a old school writer i guess its okay 2 rag sombody if u seen the spot be4 sombody hit it i could careless about adek jade but im just making my point i guess its okay to go over sombody cuz u seen that spot be4 him and he hit it be4 u in aones eyes

If ther did something big I would of never went over them and ther did small throw ups a spot like that needs to get hit like me and CS did. Big shit just like smart cru did some thing big..

Ha I got bagged stealing those from a models when I was in 6th grade. Parents had to come pick me up :(

this internet beef got me thinking bout years ago.when beef was real crazy.anyone ever fight for there life for those jansport strings or those plastic things on the starter jackets?

?even before that there was those lee jeans tags,ohh shit thats long time ago.this internet shit is so gay when you guys dont even no who your yelling at,or in different states,pm next time because you look real weak...but those jansport strings was funny stuff,ave d next to nazareth hs i almost got shot for them lol

this internet beef got me thinking bout years ago.when beef was real crazy.anyone ever fight for there life for those jansport strings or those plastic things on the starter jackets?

?even before that there was those lee jeans tags,ohh shit thats long time ago.this internet shit is so gay when you guys dont even no who your yelling at,or in different states,pm next time because you look real weak...but those jansport strings was funny stuff,ave d next to nazareth hs i almost got shot for them lol

Dam the lee tags bring up the old skool...What was it 100 LEE TAGS and you get a free VCR at VIMS