N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
That tat is fire, you just mad 'cause it's Obey, but you probably buy his shirts, I do

Don't get me wrong, the tattoo really well done and all that but this nigga bites everything. he just steals photos and edits them into some designs and shit. I don't see any creativity in that.

nah i never supported his work in any kind of way. much less buying his shitty ass clothes.

And a tattoo with obey's 'art' is as dumb as people that get Seen's throwup tatted on their back

Don't get me wrong, the tattoo really well done and all that but this nigga bites everything. he just steals photos and edits them into some designs and shit. I don't see any creativity in that.

nah i never supported his work in any kind of way. much less buying his shitty ass clothes.

And a tattoo with obey's 'art' is as dumb as people that get Seen's throwup tatted on their back

I see you, but, he knows how to make money...I'm not knocking his hustle

photos and edits them into some designs [/color]and shit. I don't see any creativity in that.

Welcome to graphic design of the last 60 years.