N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
4413904355_363c4a88d8.jpg

Dam lord, another one of my pics racked? Took that on my iPhone niggas don't even know where that is!!! Astro had that hood on smash and still got mad tags thru there. Even when I was a kid that ja vs astro war was serious in the early 90's ja came back recently and banged up a few of them old ass tags. Shit are easily close to 20 years old

never seen or heard of this shit in ma life[/color][/b]

Because he's from DC fam, NORE & COMA. they smashed the city 2 times over. Crushed it and this new Jack kid straight up housed homeboy throwie, yea I understand different town same name whatever. But hommie stole his throwie and painted it like niggas don't leave NY. It's wack that he stole dude style that's not even that great to begin with, names will always be recycled.........

Because he's from DC fam, NORE & COMA. they smashed the city 2 times over. Crushed it and this new Jack kid straight up housed homeboy throwie, yea I understand different town same name whatever. But hommie stole his throwie and painted it like niggas don't leave NY. It's wack that he stole dude style that's not even that great to begin with, names will always be recycled.........
wack ass ni99as and thats the fake COMA with a CO=COST throwee be original my ni99as leave that caca in the dc thread

wack ass ni99as and thats the fake COMA with a CO=COST throwee be original my ni99as leave that caca in the dc thread

Be orginal? 1st I didn't post the picture, 2nd where do You see that coma looking like cost? You can say it's a fake coma but at least he ain't jock someone else style, and 3rd how you gonna be orginal when the nigga straight up vamp the nigga style? I can understand he came up with writing the same name nore on his own, but the same exact outline? You kidding? Be orginal? Lol that's funny.... Nigga nore & coma smacked dc like 6-7 years ago before this nigga even knew how to spell graffiti, don't be tight niggas ain't some new born dummies and don't know the deal fam, tried to pull the wool over niggas eyes but forgot the shit was see thru lol!

Someone was talking about sensors on the tracks in the subways on the yard safety thread.......anyone fill me in on if there are sensors on the tracks.......I've never come along a sensor or alarm except for on the emergency exits...

Certain tracks have them, some don't it's a chance u gotta take in 2010.... But I can also be bullshit. City going broke where they get sensor money? 2-3 days ago had a report in the paper saying 47% of mta cameras don't work or need a upgrade. Google search it..... Info is out there you just gotta wanna look for it

KRS-ONE : knowledge reigns supreme over nearly everybody...