N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if it wasnt for selling out you wouldnt have

fat/thin caps that u could conviniently purchase and accomodate a variety of needs, High quality paint, magazines, graff movies, mops made for bombing, graff books, or even a 12oz forum for you to come and voice your opinion about how wack selling out is.

This idea that our art has to forever remain in the margins of society is as derogatory as refering to what we do as scribbles. Graff is something that should be cherished and valued by alot more people. So i give much respect to the people that have dedicated their lives to doing this, and can now reap benefits from it that they never imagined, because not even they envisioned the true value of their creativity.

whats underground? My yoot, graffiti is NOT UNDERGROUND anymore, you kno how I know this? Cuz you know about it. This guy was the origin of all this trendy shit you see today all over the streets of the world. He was going all country in the early 1990's all by himself, thats what underground you speck of dust. Do you think the rationalilty of some 18 yr old kid on 12 oz makes a difference in the real world? You heads are so stuck up your asses about "whats really hood" that you cant tell real street bombing under the disquise of success right in front of you. Dude is paid, and still does dirt till this day, been beaten down by cops, sued by the Associated Press, Sued by the city of Boston, and still catches wreck.

Youre argument is null and void my sondoolah.

BUT, keep up the hating, it's whats in today like the new Jordans

:lol:

lol at speckle of dust.