N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i think the cupcake is fresh as fuck shit is noticeable and the cat be gettin it poppin with his inks. the fills are cool too. dude be gettin up and respectin shit so whats good? peep his fill in the 1 tunnel before 96th and on 13th st before the newest buff

yo I been preaching that shit... If u get the Chace peep a documentary called blue gold. Son water is gonna be the new oil soon. Think about it we running outta clean water and the "elite" are buying up all the property around the world that u can dig clean water out of. Rivers drying up, nigga dying of thirst, imagine 10 years from now there is a water shortage? How we gonna water the plants to make food? What if it doesn't rain as mug? Niggas gonna be like denzel Washington in that last movie he made can't remember the name. Buying all that bottle water plus not even recycling the bottles, hit fucking up the earth as we speak imagine your kids. Shits all fucked up fams

yea man, ive seen that shit and its scary that its what is happening and aint no one popping off about it. gotta spread the knowledge. no matter what it be.