N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
IMA GO RAG THAT NIGGA STACEY RIGHT FUCKIN NOW WORD IS BOND... PIN YOUR NEXT!!!! ME AND MY NIGGA SPACE2 GOIN HARD WE BANGIN EVERYBODY IN THE HOOD... (VERY HOMO)

1WHY U STILL ON MY D!!K 2 ILL LET U BUFF ME THERE JUST SO I COULD C WHO U ARE N IF U THE NIGGA THAT WRITE VIN ILL SHOT UR OTHER ARM SO U WONT WRITE ON 12oz u little fag:

yo craw you should sell some of those flicks to the freakshows in coney island cus that shit was terrible!!!

i cant believe you wasted train fare runnin around tryna get pictures of that awful shit.

delete3.jpg

I was running errands anyway, matter of fact, Alife is having a clearance sale so, if you get jiggy, go cop something.

1WHY U STILL ON MY D!!K 2 ILL LET U BUFF ME THERE JUST SO I COULD C WHO U ARE N IF U THE NIGGA THAT WRITE VIN ILL SHOT UR OTHER ARM SO U WONT WRITE ON 12oz u little fag:

trust me when i say thats not vin u better chill with that ill shoot u in the arm shit vin a real nigga btw vin did have a spot up there i think nemz ragged it