N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
this how it all started imma take pic so ya can im not lying hold up let post the convo on myspace read it from bottom 2 top

COPE2 …

2/24/2010 10:04 AM

To: P I N H E A D

YEAH THATS WHAT MERK IS GONNA GET A BIG BAD BEATDOWN!!! BBB!!! IM TIRED OF THE DISRESPECT NOBS TO I GOT A LIST WHEN I RUN INTO NIGGAS FLIP CITY MODE YO BOY GIMP GOT A TUFF MOUTH!! TO WILL SEE!!! IM OUT!!

P I N …

Pin Head

Online Now!

2/23/2010 8:26 PM

To: COPE2 TRUE LEGEND

hahahahaha lmfaooooo bbb^

COPE2 …

2/23/2010 10:37 PM

U KNOW WERE MERK LIVES ILL GIVE U 50 CANS ON THE LOW SUP!!!!

P I N …

Pin Head

Online Now!

2/23/2010 1:36 PM

lmfao merk a dead man and so is pin like u said in mikey ds u quickly change ur mind about beef

COPE2 …

2/22/2010 8:47 PM

WHAT!!!!!! FUCK U SMOKIN NIKKA!! I KNOW THIS IS A JOKE!!! NAH YO CMON WHO SENT DAT TO U CMON I GOT NO TIME SOMEONES FUCKIN WICHA!! I GOT NO SHIT WIT U NO MORE SO SOMEONES REALY FUCKIN WIT U!!

P I N …

Pin Head

Online Now!

2/22/2010 8:11 AM

so was this pretty much u?

AYO KEEP TAT TOY SHIT OUT DA BX YA ERD? IMMA SEE YOU SOON AND DONT COP NO PLEAS IGHT YOU BITCH NIKKA, BASEBWALL BAT RIGHT UP IN YA GRILL. THEN IM GONA COOK SOME EGGS AND MILK ON YUR NAKED ASS - COPE2

THIS IS THE HIGHLIGHT OF THIS KIDS LIFE!

don say i didnt tell niggas..... in the the past, of the future

Pin you a young eager nigga in the game, everyone wants fame, but my goober, there's mad space all over. If someone threw the DOD over you, patch your shit up and keep moving, hates come when your doing something right you feel me. Cope is a NYC great son, you can't take him out over night, you will see him all over even when you want to relax in the tropics B, your going to see him.

And Cope, your a grown fat family man, you shouldnt be pressing niggas in Mcdonalds, just get the filet of fish and bounce

Pin you a young eager nigga in the game, everyone wants fame, but my goober, there's mad space all over. If someone threw the DOD over you, patch your shit up and keep moving, hates come when your doing something right you feel me. Cope is a NYC great son, you can't take him out over night, you will see him all over even when you want to relax in the tropics B, your going to see him.

And Cope, your a grown fat family man, you shouldnt be pressing niggas in Mcdonalds, just get the filet of fish and bounce

:lol: :lol: :lol:

u get a bump..... nigga sed fillet o fish

• Like 1