N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
YO FUCK MY TURTLE. WHY YOU EAT THE FUCKIN NEWT!!!!!!! I FEED YOUR YOUR PELLETS AND DRIED SHRIMP. NO REASON FOR THAT MAN. FUCKED UP!!!

R.I.P. Firebelly "ninja" newt.

some of those newts are harmful to put with your other water natives. Something about there secretion can contain germs or poisons to them. I considered buying newts before but was told by many stores that if the fish bite them they could get sick or at least fish "sick."

RIP to your dude tho, I've lost some dope pets myself. RIP Mr.Cracky, Gorgatron, Basilica, Grandaddy Kush, Kingbee, Etc.

YO FUCK MY TURTLE. WHY YOU EAT THE FUCKIN NEWT!!!!!!! I FEED YOUR YOUR PELLETS AND DRIED SHRIMP. NO REASON FOR THAT MAN. FUCKED UP!!!

R.I.P. Firebelly "ninja" newt.

some of those newts are harmful to put with your other water natives. Something about there secretion can contain germs or poisons to them. I considered buying newts before but was told by many stores that if the fish bite them they could get sick or at least fish "sick."

RIP to your dude tho, I've lost some dope pets myself. RIP Mr.Cracky, Gorgatron, Basilica, Grandaddy Kush, Kingbee, Etc.

wellllllllllllllllll then that sucks. cuz my turtle bit it in half then all the fish started eating its remains. well see what happens. its ten fish for a dollar over here anyways.

wellllllllllllllllll then that sucks. cuz my turtle bit it in half then all the fish started eating its remains. well see what happens. its ten fish for a dollar over here anyways.

yeah well fuck the feeder fish, I was more talking about your turtle. Hope it turns out fine. I Used to feed my Oscar about 30 of those big feeder fish a day. It wasn't that impressive of a sized Oscar either.

2hxyl42.jpg

rip kingbee

xd6oa8.jpg

33adoa1.jpg