N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Lil hommie its not that, but when a nigga start off toy and no one comments and let him rock he gonna grow from a young toy to a old toy, and inspire other niggas to be toy, I'm far from the greatest or being a OG, but a older bomber or piecer give me advice I'm not gonna be like you hating or mad, Ima take the advice and run with it. If you pat yourself on the back too much you end up being gassed and not seeing clear shit. Like niggas don't have to post every fill they do? An niggas are only doing fillins, so a straight lette do a font style something don't stick to your 3 or 4 letter tag and claim yah the best or putting in all that work. If you put that work in trust homes you don't gotta mention yourself or post a pic, you gonna get your just due. Like hiphop music the young niggas came up claiming they bosses and they know it all now we gotta lil Wayne and souja boy thinking they gods gift to the game..... And its sad

Fam, constructive criticism is one thing, but to try and belittle someone (not even knowing who they are) based on their skill of graff is lame. When any of my older niggas let me know the deal i run wit it, but theres a difference in how you say it. You can put a nigga on with knowledge in how to do things right, but niggas on this forum aint doin that. You older cats act somewhat childish ranting your opinions about younger and wacker cats bombing the streets. If all you guys have a problem with what the streets are looking like, do something about it. why stay on 12 oz talkin about the next mans throwie. thats all im sayin.

Fam, constructive criticism is one thing, but to try and belittle someone (not even knowing who they are) based on their skill of graff is lame. When any of my older niggas let me know the deal i run wit it, but theres a difference in how you say it. You can put a nigga on with knowledge in how to do things right, but niggas on this forum aint doin that. You older cats act somewhat childish ranting your opinions about younger and wacker cats bombing the streets. If all you guys have a problem with what the streets are looking like, do something about it. why stay on 12 oz talkin about the next mans throwie. thats all im sayin.

BUMP x100

for someone to have say in who's "all city", they themselves must have some kind of reason to be traveling throughout all 5 boroughs consistently. not just seeing what happens to be up on your route to somewhere in each borough.

w/ that said, currently what I seen the most of (consistently over the years): JA, VFR, 17

for someone to have say in who's "all city", they themselves must have some kind of reason to be traveling throughout all 5 boroughs consistently. not just seeing what happens to be up on your route to somewhere in each borough.

w/ that said, currently what I seen the most of (consistently over the years): JA, VFR, 17

u might just have a point there ...