N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
you get ya voucher shit from any precint from 6 - 2 mon-fri , thats how the nypd works

yea i went friday doe pick up they said wont be here till monday means no phone cam keys shit niccas even got 200 cash of mine but fuck the money i want my keys and my phone back shit and the cam cuz i got some pics in there i want

Dam man watching niggas fight is all fine and dandy, but cmon fam? This is super dry snitching. An who ever was the one on the floor at the end got super washed up. Planet fitness has a spring time sale membership fam.... You need to join like asap....And some Ty-Bo, get perfect push-up, a slingshot something hommie.......

I think all fights should be taped. Cuz niggas always bending the truth. How many times you fuck up a nigga and he singing that it was a even split. Its good seeing niggas take care of business rather then flexing there keyboard at moms house. This shit been all over the net for years now. I cant see either there faces. Just 2 niggas throwing hands and some bitch screaming at some other nigga to get out her shot. Props to both them niggas for shooting the fair one tho. Great fight.

2dw95ih.gif

theultimatewarrior1.gif

nbvodd.jpg

2nh0the.jpg

2hefzna.gif

m27df650df98e307e8d540a.gif

2hxvlvpjpg.gif

hughesfaceplant.gif

retroconcreteohsnap.gif

slideowned001hl8.gif

aceventuraj.gif

2n8apw8jpg.gif

98c356c3.gif

I think all fights should be taped. Cuz niggas always bending the truth. How many times you fuck up a nigga and he singing that it was a even split. Its good seeing niggas take care of business rather then flexing there keyboard at moms house. This shit been all over the net for years now. I cant see either there faces. Just 2 niggas throwing hands and some bitch screaming at some other nigga to get out her shot. Props to both them niggas for shooting the fair one tho. Great fight.

2dw95ih.gif

theultimatewarrior1.gif

nbvodd.jpg

2nh0the.jpg

2hefzna.gif

m27df650df98e307e8d540a.gif

2hxvlvpjpg.gif

hughesfaceplant.gif

retroconcreteohsnap.gif

slideowned001hl8.gif

aceventuraj.gif

2n8apw8jpg.gif

98c356c3.gif

This shit is so funny..:lol: :lol: Is BA and DARK down with the same crew..

i dont know about taking L'S b .. but check it out though..

if duke washed you and filmed it .. put you on blast so hard they play the video at sports bars in omaha.. wont you still be going in on his shit like a ninja? im sayyyyin though take a L? what part of the game is that b ? iiight 10.

i dont know about taking L'S b .. but check it out though..

if duke washed you and filmed it .. put you on blast so hard they play the video at sports bars in omaha.. wont you still be going in on his shit like a ninja? im sayyyyin though take a L? what part of the game is that b ? iiight 10.

I was just trying to say that you aren't going to win every fight your in.

I feel you on your last point though. Dude did get a boot to the face. Doubt he wants to experience that again :D

Ain't me though so :cool: