N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Yo fam seriously I dunno what to say, I get zero dropped called I have AT&T over a year I'm good, tmobile is the worst, sprint is decent but they don't play they cut you off fo a quarter, I hve a Nextel/sprint for a work Phone that has great service everywhere but mad dropped calls, an a old school Nextel that is good but the phones sucks. Verizon is good but costly and I'm not a fan of none of there phones. But yo that iPhone to other carriers "legally" fell thru fams it's not gonna happen. I do the knowledge on that on the reg. It was a rumor, AT&T fighting it. If anything get a iPhone unlocked and use it on verizon. But dunno if the app store will work might have to YouTube to get info on app store or something

ATT has the worst rated service in the Tri-State area with sprint following shortly behind it. Verizon is a bit pricey but has the best service and devices. The Droid destroys the Iphone in my opinion.

I have Tmobile and the service is impeccable. I never get dropped calls and my reception is always crisp. Tmobile has the worst fucking phones tho. Best shit they got is the Blackberry 9800.

Drinking on Thursday, knife in your pocket, and disrespecting a cop? You need to get your priority fams..... No diss but you gotta be smarter then that. just adding priors to your record so God forbid you get bagged for graff.... All this comes up. Not good man time to pick a new hobby hommie.

yup 2 bad it was dismissed hahahahaha they didnt noe i was drinking well they didnt find the bottle of henny but every cop that finds that knife on me wants 2 keep it shit done lost 3 of them knifes like my nicca biby says it pin got that gangs of new york knife now 2 go rack another 1 wasnt even charge with the knife smh now i gotta wait till monday 2 get my cam and my fucking phone back hate queens pct's