N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yo yall gotta quit glorifying JA so much...yea the niggahs been doin his thing for a minute but HE BEEN DOIN THE SAME FUCKIN BS THROWIE AND FREEHANDS SINCE THE 90's! WE KNOW WHAT HIS FREEHAND LOOKS LIKE QUIT POSTIN THE SAME RAGGEDY FLICKS OF IT THINKIN ITS ART! ITS 2010 STEP YA GAME UP!

FUCK ART. YOU ART PUTO MARICON. MAN UP.

35d9kd5.jpg

yo yall gotta quit glorifying JA so much...yea the niggahs been doin his thing for a minute but HE BEEN DOIN THE SAME FUCKIN BS THROWIE AND FREEHANDS SINCE THE 90's! WE KNOW WHAT HIS FREEHAND LOOKS LIKE QUIT POSTIN THE SAME RAGGEDY FLICKS OF IT THINKIN ITS ART! ITS 2010 STEP YA GAME UP!

bump

YOU SOUND LIKE YOUR EXTRA HURT IN THE CHEST BRUH. JA FLOWS HAVE CHANGED TREMENDOUSLY IN A PROPER MANNER/ FASHION. AND NO BODY EVER SAID IT WAS ART. ITS A SYMBOL A LOGO A GRAFFITI BOMBING ATTACKING IN YOUR FACE REPETITIOUS UNSTOPPABLE STEELO. DONT BE MAD BECAUSE JA IS STILL BOMBING LIKE HES 23 YEARS OLD.:rolleyes: SERIOUSLY BRUH, YOU SOUND LIKE ONE OF HIS ENEMIES HATIN. GET THAT CHIN UP THO. DONT STRESS;) ;)

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOUR A SON SON, PERSONAL BEEF MY ASS YOU PROBABLY GAVE THAT NIGGA SOME PAINT :lol:

nah neva now y would he accept my paint in the 1st place dumbass that will just make him look fool cuz he talked so much shit bout break my face or w.e and if he accepts paint instead of breaking my face just gonna make him look very pussy dont u think i swear people on 12oz dont get it trew there head is that cope2 couldnt climb roofs so he look at it like this damn pin got mad roof spots i cant get and he took out all my 2n5 line spots in 1 day let me just end the graff beef and leave it personal beef

nah neva now y would he accept my paint in the 1st place dumbass that will just make him look fool cuz he talked so much shit bout break my face or w.e and if he accepts paint instead of breaking my face just gonna make him look very pussy dont u think i swear people on 12oz dont get it trew there head is that cope2 couldnt claim roofs so he look at it like this damn pin got mad roof spots i cant get and he took out all my 2n5 line spots in 1 day let me just end the graff beef and leave it personal beef

WHATS FUNNY IS THAT YOUR ON THIS SITE EVERYDAY EXPRESSING YOUR ENTIRE LIFE AND SITUATION WITH COPE AND LITERALLY RESPONDING TO EVERYONES INPUT. YOU SHOULD SERIOUSLY THINK ABOUT HOW TOY YOU ARE AND QUIT WRITTING. IM DEAD FUCKIN SERIOUS KID. YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME??? NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO OR HOW MUCH YOUR STYLE GETS "FRESH" YOU WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERD AS A HERB WIT AN UN-ORIGINAL NAME WHO GOT AT COPE 2 THE DON. THERE WILL NEVER EVER BE ANY RESPECT GIVEN TO YOU. EVER. YOU MUST BE REALLY NERVOUS NOW. YOU SHOULD BE. BECAUSE BTC AND GOD ARE NO JOKE HOMIE. YOU THINK IS FUNNY UNTIL YOU RUN INTO JEE OR SOME BODY FROM THE STRIP AND THEY LIGHT YOUR ASS ON FIRE ON SOME MAPONE SHIT AND FUCK YOU IN YOUR ASS LIKE THAT GORILLA POST A FEW PAGES BACK. THAT SHIT REALLY GONNA HAPPEN TO YOU. AND WORD ON THE STREETS FROM THE QUEENS BORO SIDE OF THINGS BIG KILLA PINZO THE DON DADA PACKIN HIS PAINT UP FOR SOME HEAVY DUTY TAKE OUTS..:lol:

WHATS FUNNY IS THAT YOUR ON THIS SITE EVERYDAY EXPRESSING YOUR ENTIRE LIFE AND SITUATION WITH COPE AND LITERALLY RESPONDING TO EVERYONES INPUT. YOU SHOULD SERIOUSLY THINK ABOUT HOW TOY YOU ARE AND QUIT WRITTING. IM DEAD FUCKIN SERIOUS KID. YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME??? NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO OR HOW MUCH YOUR STYLE GETS "FRESH" YOU WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERD AS A HERB WIT AN UN-ORIGINAL NAME WHO GOT AT COPE 2 THE DON. THERE WILL NEVER EVER BE ANY RESPECT GIVEN TO YOU. EVER. YOU MUST BE REALLY NERVOUS NOW. YOU SHOULD BE. BECAUSE BTC AND GOD ARE NO JOKE HOMIE. YOU THINK IS FUNNY UNTIL YOU RUN INTO JEE OR SOME BODY FROM THE STRIP AND THEY LIGHT YOUR ASS ON FIRE ON SOME MAPONE SHIT AND FUCK YOU IN YOUR ASS LIKE THAT GORILLA POST A FEW PAGES BACK. THAT SHIT REALLY GONNA HAPPEN TO YOU. AND WORD ON THE STREETS FROM THE QUEENS BORO SIDE OF THINGS BIG KILLA PINZO THE DON DADA PACKIN HIS PAINT UP FOR SOME HEAVY DUTY TAKE OUTS..:lol:

and u look like the only cope2 dick sucker :gaga: :gaga: :gaga: i didnt come at cope2 he came at me cuz i didnt snitch out merk so yea i rather look like the biggest toy then a rat any fucking day word up and if anybody in kd wanna step up 2 me break my face or w.e let them be just do us a favor for now just stop suck so much dick on 12oz on the real deal

BUMP X100

and u look like the only cope2 dick sucker :gaga: :gaga: :gaga: i didnt come at cope2 he came at me cuz i didnt snitch out merk so yea i rather look like the biggest toy then a rat any fucking day word up and if anybody in kd wanna step up 2 me break my face or w.e let them be just do us a favor for now just stop suck so much dick on 12oz on the real deal

DO "US" A FAVOR AND QUIT

NOONE ON 12OZ IS WITH YOU SO DONT SAY US YOU MEAN DO YOU A FAVOR BUT WHO HELL ARE YOU TO LISTEN TO........:D :D :D :D