N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

whats your point. i told you how i got it. i found a wallet in the movie theater and it had no money but some credit cards. i found the guy who lost it and gave it back to him..... after i wrote down his credit card numbers. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

see what i mean. Someone has to help you out and ask what the fuck is wrong with you kids???

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
chill my slim fitted youngster

asking some vague background info about a writer who is down with a trademark new york crew

to gain a little history on the developement on the crew/writer i

s completely different from the type of ridiculous info you kids divulge on here.

I really try not to talk down to alot of the youger kids on here

because im not exactly a god of destruction myself or anything,

but its so easy to point out the 12 year olds among you that its hard not to.

Im sorry that you had to learn graff ettiquetes online. Dont get mad at me.

im not 12 years old buddy. i was asking a question about a tag, now your trying to figure out where this dude comes from, whats next his social security number? you want his credit score too?

see what i mean. Someone has to help you out and ask what the fuck is wrong with you kids???

LMFAO, WORD!

I rarely get on this site but when I do I always see the poor kid digging himself in a hole. Go get a girlfriend or something... Graff isn't for you

whats your point. i told you how i got it. i found a wallet in the movie theater and it had no money but some credit cards. i found the guy who lost it and gave it back to him..... after i wrote down his credit card numbers. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

then you had the etch bath sent to your crib?

uhhhhhhh

almost cried seeing this roof soo soooo sad look at that trash

Second that!

JDM had a nice spot for years on that wall. Fees/Mista still rockin....Vin needs to hang it up, wasn't good in the 90's and still ain't

KGKASS CREW AGAIN, AGAIN, AGAIN....

im not 12 years old buddy. i was asking a question about a tag, now your trying to figure out where this dude comes from, whats next his social security number? you want his credit score too?

my nigga u asked some retarded shit that u cant even compare to this.

and if theres anyone out there that could

a brief history of some of the major new york crews

that helped to establish and develop that funky trade mark new york style of writing

such as: cod, ibm, fc, tc5 and its affiliates and subsidiaries

would be extremely appreciated, and constructive for alot of these dumb ass clueless

kids that wouldnt know what style was if it gave them boils on their dick.

ur little ewok hm and risk msk calender is cool

but what you really need to do is brush up on ewok 5mh and risk fc

because before you know it the only pieces left are going to be gluey abstract highlighted watchamacallits and real ny style will become nothing but a relic.

Guest etchburns
then you had the etch bath sent to your crib?

uhhhhhhh

nope i got the adress covered too. my niggas at the pizza place whats good