N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Kinghippo.jpg

Kinghippo.gif

king_hippo2.gif

PIN just get the fair 1 going with cope.....

hit him in the mouth when he opens it, that should stun him, then work the body, hit the X

lol ill be more then happy 2 fight cope2 one dee but he neva with it he ether rolls with ovie or a bat and u no how that works in mikey ds he should of poped off but he didnt cuz he wanna lie and say he was with his daughter witch is a lie cuz i seen u go in and i told u im pin all u did was talk shit aint neva poped nothing

i feels u but im not gonna sit back and let him bang me

i feel you but alot of real niggas thats out there and been doing this for a mint gonna look at you like a fool now like i feel you on ya shit cuzz he banged u because u aint gonna be a pussy ni99a and stay banged i feel you but thats a legend kiddo u cant take him out the game he been doing this for a mint since you was a lil kid

i feel you but alot of real niggas thats out there and been doing this for a mint gonna look at you like a fool now like i feel you on ya shit cuzz he banged u because u aint gonna be a pussy ni99a and stay banged i feel you but thats a legend kiddo u cant take him out the game he been doing this for a mint since you was a lil kid

since before u were born man.

COPE2 …

Online Now!

Just now

To: P I N H E A D

IMA GO FIX MY SHIT WRITE NOW NIKKA!!!!! DONT LET ME CATCH YOU OK I FEEL SORRY FO ASS NOW NIKKA YOU MADE A BAD MOVE AND YOU KNOW I WAS WITH MY 2 DAUGHTERS STOP FRONTIN U FAGGOT WATCH NEXT TIME YOULL GET A FAIR ONE A FAIR BEAT DOWN!!!!! IMA FIX MY SHIT DONT TOUCH IT AGAIN ILL SEE U WHEN I SEE U U FAGGOT!!!

like i said its all up 2 u as long as u dont go over me i wont go over u just simple i dont go out there looking for beef idk what niccas say call me pussy or w.e but i see no point of me going over jee if he didnt bang me

talkin about dudes 'banging'YOU?

ay-yo