N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
awwww man, your sitting around picturing what I do and don't do? How cute you sit around thinking about grown men..... who are you again? Or are you another 12oz Anonymous? Let's start there 1st
na man i dont sit here and discuss dumb shit or care to have though of anyone .. i just seemed to notice ur little discussion and previous bickering and thought i would point out that your no one to get shook off and yeh ill stay anonymous cause i dont care . dont feel hurt tho its not that serious

na man i dont sit here and discuss dumb shit or care to have though of anyone .. i just seemed to notice ur little discussion and previous bickering and thought i would point out that your no one to get shook off and yeh ill stay anonymous cause i dont care . dont feel hurt tho its not that serious

Yea Anonymous, you cared enough to address me. My point isn't to be here and get anyone shook. I'm not the googy man. But I'm not gonna let no one play me or cross me like I'm some pussy. And I can pretty much say and comment on whatever I choose to jut like everyone else, it's a fucking forum, plus None of yah niggas are gonna do shit especially when you scared to even mention who you are so Becky chill out, lemme play thugged out and don't worry about how I do or don't do, this is the Internet keep punching that keyboard. U obviously loosing sleep over it. Go out and paint instead of painting a picture of who I am anD what I look like in your head Fag....

State your name, or forever keep your peace.