N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Fuck rusty barbed wire, fuck silent alarms, fucked soaked clothes, fuck clogged rusto fats, fuck frozen paint, fuck wet walls, fuck numb fingers, fuck construction trains. Bump non snitching MTA officers, bump the color burgandy, bump bumfights, bump daylight fills, bump a bitch with a fat

ass

rolling your blunts for you....

real

Fuck rusty barbed wire, fuck silent alarms, fucked soaked clothes, fuck clogged rusto fats, fuck frozen paint, fuck wet walls, fuck numb fingers, fuck construction trains. Bump non snitching MTA officers, bump the color burgandy, bump bumfights, bump daylight fills, bump a bitch with a fat

ass

rolling your blunts for you....

My dude I think graffiti is consuming your lif if these are really your complaints. You need to watch CNN, BBc or some Alex jones if you wanna see some real problems my dude... Graffiti suppose to be fun, if you doing all of this and have complaint chance are you shouldn't even be doing this... Wen graffiti feels like a job quit!

My dude I think graffiti is consuming your lif if these are really your complaints. You need to watch CNN, BBc or some Alex jones if you wanna see some real problems my dude... Graffiti suppose to be fun, if you doing all of this and have complaint chance are you shouldn't even be doing this... Wen graffiti feels like a job quit!

I had a bad night.

:cool:

anybody could of did that..

but he did it!

@ jise lmfao when i read the original comment my 1st thought was "franken bitch".. but that shit i smoked stopped my brain from sending signals to my fingers...

good lookin on the mind read my swami

1197125319436390230FunDraw_dot_com_Spooky_Swami.svg.hi.png

:lol:

niggas shulda jus chipped in on the trey bag....dunkin on the moon is exhausting! :eek:

these people have really fucked up problems

http://www.vbs.tv/watch/the-vice-guide-to-travel/the-vice-guide-to-liberia-1-of-8

nothing like the 3rd world to make me feel better about my day.