N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

this is whats fuckin up the game... these neva did nuthin neva gonna be nuthin niggas poppin up out the woodwork take 3 tags in a train station and think they "on the scene" feelin theyself and go over the wrong niggas.. then they tru feelings show! bit off more than they can chew and they tellin on whomever they can get a cellfone number! niggas got no heaart man these niggas shuld be OSTRACIZED! but still they around.. i say let the pesants eat cake

now if youll excuuuuse me.. ive got a womans throat to fill:bday:

(shes on my facebook page too) :lol:

homo niggas photoshoppin pictures of me lol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
this is whats fuckin up the game... these neva did nuthin neva gonna be nuthin niggas poppin up out the woodwork take 3 tags in a train station and think they "on the scene" feelin theyself and go over the wrong niggas.. then they tru feelings show! bit off more than they can chew and they tellin on whomever they can get a cellfone number! niggas got no heaart man these niggas shuld be OSTRACIZED! but still they around.. i say let the pesants eat cake

now if youll excuuuuse me.. ive got a womans throat to fill:bday:

(shes on my facebook page too) :lol:

homo niggas photoshoppin pictures of me lol

Yo ask her if she got a friend with a empty throat I got that good for her!!! Lol