N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

hearsay from some anonymous voice in a crowd of insecure adults?

if its so easy to call a man a snitch it should be just as easy to prove it

...................................still waiting...............................................................

im STILL waiting! 2 names screamin the same song from the soap box yet neither knows the words

if you have the audacity to call sumone a snitch the least you can do is come from behind the safety of anonymity and say "yea I SAID IT" or at least show proof

ive seen neither so

BUMP SNOW QM8 until proven otherwise

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hi my name is smash... and i know for a fact *der & *vone are snitches

and any nigga who makes a fake wanted poster with your real name, address, tag, and puts it up in your hood......

yep!

SNITCH

i said it... same niggas yaal say are "dope writers"

if niggas wasnt so bitch made i wouldnt have any examples to giv..... only bitch on this side is under me while im doin pushups

FYI: ITS A GREAT DAY TO BE SMASH..... just thought id share :lol:

hi my name is smash... and i know for a fact *der & *vone are snitches

and any nigga who makes a fake wanted poster with your real name, address, tag, and puts it up in your hood......

yep!

SNITCH

i said it... same niggas yaal say are "dope writers"

if niggas wasnt so bitch made i wouldnt have any examples to giv..... only bitch on this side is under me while im doin pushups

FYI: ITS A GREAT DAY TO BE SMASH..... just thought id share :lol:

WTF who did please blowthw whisks on who that is! That's nuts kid that's wild crazy my lord!!! Where day do dat at???

WTF who did please blowthw whisks on who that is! That's nuts kid that's wild crazy my lord!!! Where day do dat at???

Who did that? Bah... Fuckem sum niggas is so below me I refuse to even speak or type they tag....

Ill tell it like I tell these hoes...I only call u bitch cus I don't care enough to remember ya name

That's y *der & *vone are snitches... Its aiight tho, I'm happy enough knowing I'm me and theyr them!

All that hard work into making fake wanted posters and niggas is still poor and dusty sharing a bedroom wit they lil sister...its heartbreaking

Where they do that at?

Unfortunately brooklyn :(

Get pepper sprayed and jumped? That has to be the pussiest threat i have heard in quite sometime , whatever happened to moderators that kept this thread on point.. Kids need to start getting blocked again!

Heard you guys don't fight the fair one, cause you can't fight at all....

heard u pussy to fight ezaf cuz u got no ballls u fuckin gook