N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 niggas ridin ma cock at once i love it . keep sayin ma name is all i ask

niggas you sick cuz niggas exposed you and know who you are on 12oz....nobody riding ya wave.....the tide aint even reaching ya cankles my g string...let me give you some advise...sign off 12 oz and go bomb ya line....fagget because to my eye sore looks like you have nothing on it.....

lil toy you wish you had it like me get the fuck outta here you whack my seed and id like to see you try and paint sumthin out here in this weather :lol:

bahahahahha...homie....you dont even know me...BRIGHTON BEACH BROOKLYN FAGET....DOMINICAN AND CUBAN BLOOD SON....IM FROM THE EAST COAST SLUT....DONT TRY To tell me how to paint in weather you reallly aint familiar with....come to san francisco and run your fuckin mouth in my face..

nigga think he dope cus he made ten racks sellin weed...wow....fuckin dork...25 yr old little girl nigga...

im 29 yr old grown Cuban Dominican who will stomp Daniel JOnes's white out..... aka Marlo Stansfield

no nigga..you wish you had somthing instead you hop from thread to thread talkin what you aint....

your joke thru and thru....