N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
ON SOME G SHIT SMASH LOOOOOVES HARLEM!

YOU LOVE NUT CRACKERS NIGGA! (ll)

YOU LOVE OUR BITCHES TOO

DONT HATE ON OUR RAPPERS!

OR I WILL BE FORCED TO TEAR BK'S TRENDS A NEW ASSHOLE

LETS NOT FORGET NIGGAS ROCKED PURPLE GUESS JEANS WITH TURQUOISE COLUMBIAS AND BUSTED TIMS! OR HOW EVERY RICAN IN BUSHWICK ROCKS PAJAMA PANTS YEAR ROUND! LOL

HARLEM WORLD DOUBLE UP NIGGA

FEEL THE WAVE AOOOOOOOOOW!

bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!! i smell u my guadalupe

to set the record straight i love ALL boros bitches (specially the 1's with low self esteem)

nut crackers pretty good too!! but u cant deny what them harlem niggas did to fuck up the game tho lol

tear bk's trends.. fuckit lets all have a good laugh at the expense of the "trendy"

but wen u talk abt flatbush make sure u get the right trends wtf is up wit niggas and these "extasy" leather coats???them shits went out with cross colors lol

yoo come on now not everyone out here is fuckin ricans yo never catch a nigga from tobago rockin no ninja turtle pajama bottoms. trust me aint feelin the turquoise and light purples and shit whats sup with that? we keep it down jackets in olive green and dark bown nice and baggy to hide the hipoints lol yea i said hipoints i keep the expensive stuff at home