N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
nigga, you gay

Bump Top

ps. smash burn victim

nigga you cant read?.. i said pass the pussy and ew to the attachment. i aint gotta prove my cock and balls to a nigga who probably say no homo after everything cause he scared of beinig exposed.. its ok.. we're here for u. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ON SOME G SHIT SMASH LOOOOOVES HARLEM!

YOU LOVE NUT CRACKERS NIGGA! (ll)

YOU LOVE OUR BITCHES TOO

DONT HATE ON OUR RAPPERS!

OR I WILL BE FORCED TO TEAR BK'S TRENDS A NEW ASSHOLE

LETS NOT FORGET NIGGAS ROCKED PURPLE GUESS JEANS WITH TURQUOISE COLUMBIAS AND BUSTED TIMS! OR HOW EVERY RICAN IN BUSHWICK ROCKS PAJAMA PANTS YEAR ROUND! LOL

HARLEM WORLD DOUBLE UP NIGGA

FEEL THE WAVE AOOOOOOOOOW!

YOU LOVE OUR BITCHES TOO

LETS NOT FORGET NIGGAS ROCKED PURPLE GUESS JEANS WITH TURQUOISE COLUMBIAS AND BUSTED TIMS! OR HOW EVERY RICAN IN BUSHWICK ROCKS PAJAMA PANTS YEAR ROUND! LOL

Hahhaha I can co-sign bitches in Bklyn rocking pj's all year round lol but the Brooklyn black girls got the weave game on lock down. They got the 2011 weaves before harlem or the bx gets it. but isn't that all rican chicks? Let's not talk about manhattan as a whole or Harlem 4 dudes roll together each one wearing a different color ninja turtle shirts calling each other Donatello or Leonardo lol with nintendo controll pad belt buckles and niggas is like 25 years old lol. Or Washington hieghts mad hicks you born there your legally Dominican and need a visa to leave te neightborhood, how niggas are born and raised there and English is there 2nd language lol. Talk with. Broken ass accent lol.

Hahhaha I can co-sign bitches in Bklyn rocking pj's all year round lol but the Brooklyn black girls got the weave game on lock down. They got the 2011 weaves before harlem or the bx gets it. but isn't that all rican chicks? Let's not talk about manhattan as a whole or Harlem 4 dudes roll together each one wearing a different color ninja turtle shirts calling each other Donatello or Leonardo lol with nintendo controll pad belt buckles and niggas is like 25 years old lol. Or Washington hieghts mad hicks you born there your legally Dominican and need a visa to leave te neightborhood, how niggas are born and raised there and English is there 2nd language lol. Talk with. Broken ass accent lol.

LOL

HOW ABOUT WE GO TO FLAT BUSH I MEAN JAMICA NO I MEAN BELIZE NAH I MEANT GUYANA NO MY BAD TRINIDAD AHHHHHHH NEVER MIND OH YEAH AND BK NIGGAS EITHER HAVE THERE JEANS WAY TOOO BIG OR WAY TO TIGHT! WITH PRADA HIGH TOPS :D

YOU LOVE OUR BITCHES TOO

nigga said "every rican in bushwich rocks pajama pants year round" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and harlem STAND UP

Lets not forget the 7 Line guys theres alot of love and hate there.

Love the food but hate the chefs the only essays that I knew were drunk on Sept 11 when I was selling them beer.

The sluts are so so and by that I mean they're slobbin down a chicano and the nigga has no clue it's his brother.

This is fun lets go All City on this slime!

LOL

HOW ABOUT WE GO TO FLAT BUSH I MEAN JAMICA NO I MEAN BELIZE NAH I MEANT GUYANA NO MY BAD TRINIDAD AHHHHHHH NEVER MIND OH YEAH AND BK NIGGAS EITHER HAVE THERE JEANS WAY TOOO BIG OR WAY TO TIGHT! WITH PRADA HIGH TOPS :D

Lol fuck outta here with that prada shit nigga in Flatbush are grown ass men u feel me? Lol they graduated to fake polo boots yah heard? Lol yea u rightthe Flatbush young niggas rock too or too small but the harlem niggas are rock the tight girl jeans I be aeeing mad Harlem niggas in express and zaras lol niggas I wither dipset too thug or they too busy giving a next nigga a hug. Brooklyn orginated the ultimate hustle of the last decade..... Dolla cabs my nigga! Take u downtown Bklyn u can get some fake jordans and Jacob watch under 100 bucks. And you forgot to mention niggas is also Haitian and from barbados lol. Automatically u born in Flatbush ur west Indian.

p.s. you couldnt come thru the jline without a pass, you wouldnt live, everyone in nyc knows this. if anyone is saying othawise now? in 2010 you missed the boat and you sound stupid and there no reason to even compare other then to make yourslef look dumb.

niggas would get ripped up early.

this thread is shit niggas from new york need to evolve and take it to da next level dat old school shit dont fly any more

ANY time I hear someone say "that oldschool shit don't fly no more" I can instantly tell their ignorance. Not only does your gangsta typing give that away, but who, if educated at all, would disregard their history?? Got to look back to go forward my stem cell...keep looking, you'll find the clues all around you.