N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Is john dough stupid? I reember watching Skuf race Vfr for harlem in 2000, that was insane. Not to mention Skuf and crew is one of the only brookyln writers to hit the bronx heavy. Sev might have done work, no one disputes it, but get the fuck off your block. Skuf was allcity 4x over trained under vfr and ja. give it a rest, sev does spray paint tags the size of marker tags, skuf went all city wit athority. sev will never be in skuf caliber.

what video game? you sound mad jealous.

Skuf ykk and crew had all crews in nyc in a headlock from 95-2005. How soon you forget

and max b looks mad atlanta, and looks 130lbs. talkin about other people are skinny? huh.

-smh

Yo that max b wavey shit is retarded lol, it's great for a laugh but I can't believe people take that dude wavey talk serious. Maybe he was talkin like that to the judge that's why he's at where he's at. Too bad man another black man in jail. Also twonpoo I agree with the skuf sev talk. Even inthat catagory u can add a few more all city names remo kez oro foe etc. There's alota dudes u can add to the list and dispute but I'm pretty sure ykk did here thing, btc led by Spek was crushing alot as well. Sometimes it's hard for people to put there egos or pride to he side and speak truthfully. Mind u I dot know anyone in the group i've named besides maybe remo.

IMG_0590.JPG

"yo nigga my belt way more sparkly than yours!!!! you aint gettin no money son!!! you sittin on 12oz you toy ass nigga!!!" :lol:

poor kid couldnt form a proper sentence if it was the cure for cancer..

damn, i feel OLD:(

Word son me too, niggas can't speak proper, wearigg tight jeans, talking about northface & polo, doing the fucking jerk dance, and that so wavey talk. It's a sad day man......... Yo billion I got a sick connect for some yellow skinny jeans my dude we can rock them with our one eyedwilly rhinestone belts lol! Hahahahahahahha

2005_1107_cam.jpg

75bcamronci4.jpg

camron.jpg

BKAAAW!!!!

"yo son! i went to jail, jus came home nah meen ya squiggly diggle me!???shit was real son!! i did my time tho nah meen!! held down da fone and all dat

but im sayn tho its all about that new shit son!!!.....

fishnets unda ya pants ya dig!??? das how niggas keepin it gully my guppy straight from up norf yo"

This that Harlem right here lol

2005_1107_cam.jpg

75bcamronci4.jpg

camron.jpg

BKAAAW!!!!

you need to combine this faggotry with extreme guido culture and i think you really got something...lip gloss, dudes blowing kisses at each other in pictures, fist pumping on extacy...recipie for the gayest situation in history. niggas cant really get down with the orange spray tan tho...or can they?

lol

you need to combine this faggotry with extreme guido culture and i think you really got something...lip gloss, dudes blowing kisses at each other in pictures, fist pumping on extacy...recipie for the gayest situation in history. niggas cant really get down with the orange spray tan tho...or can they?

lol

We already have the orange spray tan problem is ours is all year round so we turn alil brown, lol yo watching jersey shore makes my day. I used to party at jerseyshore and see all of that go on. I'm glad people can see that minorities arent the only ones that don't know how to conduct themselves under the influence lol. Shouts to all my guido motherfuckers. Promise u I went out there everyone looked like rusty metal primer and I was one of 3 black people on the entire beach lol.

"yo bro!!" hahahahahaha