N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
bump this show!!! wild ass night. that bitch staretd askin for money for her to take off all her clothes and no one gave her shit.:lol: there was another naked one at that show too. ninja fuckin sonik does it well.

2rnjvgh.jpg

Haha! fuck yea bump ninja sonic!!!! ahaha thats my boy right theaaaa!!

Guest etchburns

watch the other episodes from my boy dave warden. all he does for a living is run a medical marijuana dispensery in cali and writes reviews on all different bud he smokes

Guest etchburns

whatever when im at the crib i fucks with a dope bong but when im out im all bout the game dutches bluntvilles. vanilla dutches are hard to find fresh so. defiinatly the blunt wrap before GED class cuz it burnes fuckin quick

whatever when im at the crib i fucks with a dope bong but when im out im all bout the game dutches bluntvilles. vanilla dutches are hard to find fresh so. defiinatly the blunt wrap before GED class cuz it burnes fuckin quick

funny i bought a wine dutch for tha most random reason today and rolled sum piff up but tha shit was udd stale so i had to go and get a real dutch ma shits is alwayss freshh

Guest etchburns

fucking 12 oz postin mad flicks of tagged shit people found in the garbage. i went out the next day in a 12 oz state of mind and saw a tv on a stand next to mad garbage next to a school. like an idiot i whip out a straight letter on it and i got 3 school security gaurds chasing my ass