N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

who are you!RTISTO WTF TAG IS THAT TRY HARDER thats the reality of the whole siuation i got more fills then you could think of spots your frail u were leakin cuz sum one had tracks on they teeth and ya lil camp rags one of my niggas and wont shoot em a fair! lol

i will soon get your one filling ! on 63rd dont worry as in Dier my man wud smoke ...YOU COPT OUT TO SCH SUCKIN EM sch keep meeting everyone you can on 12oz lol wat a life!!!

im still waiting you said 2 weeks!!!1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

its a tag noone had before.. and yea.. nigga got braces.. skin busts open.. and i kept fightin.. u act like u left me leakin.. nigga .. i spit once and a little red came out. lol. yo.. the fight woulda went longer.. but u said.. yo chill enough enough. .. cmon.. coppin a plea to sch?.. why cause i spoke to that nigga like a man n said nah. didnt rag u.. just cause he didnt jump on the bandwagon and have ur back against me.. please nigga. for real. noone tried to set up no fair with me.. as far as anyone else. they represent themselves. im talkin about me right now. nobody said shit about dier accept that he gave u ur style .. so stfu. go to sleep b.

the difference between me n u .. is i know i aint up. and i never killed a nigga. i dont live in a rap song.. what u see on this bullshit site is me .. anybody will tell u. u in person is a mouse compared to the nigga u act like u areon here. wake up b.. u must have self esteem issues ..

n171980142079_303.jpg

MY MANS RIGHT HERE

yoooooooooooooooooooooooooo lmao this nigga right here is a creep deadass i be seeing this cat nigga calls hims self angel someshit and be talking some wild shit and olny looks thru the side of his folder stay haveing some next shit on it lmao finally some one know bout him lols