N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
nah i doubt it my goon printer could give you a style or two...as for the going over cester and jaes shit they was just taking they spot back....idk take it how you want it fuck it............

that's obviously ya peoples but listen here my pickled egg, you dont take your spot back with fills when they went over it with a piece .. they kilt that shit so if you're gonna justify going over it make sure the niggas you defending actually goin about it the right way. .. now beet it.

that's obviously ya peoples but listen here my pickled egg, you dont take your spot back with fills when they went over it with a piece .. they kilt that shit so if you're gonna justify going over it make sure the niggas you defending actually goin about it the right way. .. now beet it.

nah nah nah if somebody go over me period ima take the spot back....no matta piece,mural,straight letters, stompers, burners anything nigga...im going over it... im not trying to hear that shit son take it up with someone else my dula...................

nah nah nah if somebody go over me period ima take the spot back....no matta piece,mural,straight letters, stompers, burners anything nigga...im going over it... im not trying to hear that shit son take it up with someone else my dula...................[/QUOT

in the words of CAP M.P.C i want more...lol

nah nah nah if somebody go over me period ima take the spot back....no matta piece,mural,straight letters, stompers, burners anything nigga...im going over it... im not trying to hear that shit son take it up with someone else my dula...................

This is what I meant when I said that kids don't even know what a toy is anymore.