N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i def stand corrected. I havent been paying attention to new dym shit because of my prejudices. I still feel like host just put a bunch of bars together and it lacks that flavor for me.. i mean behind those nice crispy montana lines and colors and such. but ive always liked taboo and tenz stuff a little more and mast is one of the best comebacks of 09!

That Mast piece is def tuff.

I find it a common kick to say someone isnt good but the paint they use is what makes their work look good. I'd find it hard to believe that you've never seen a bad piece done with non-american paint.

Personally I dislike spanish Montana and find rusto with the right cap easier to use.

If you dont know how to use paint, you dont know how to use paint. Doesnt matter what company makes it.

Bar style is dope when done well, Stae2 does it very well for example. I'm not very good at it myself.

I wouldn't consider my work bar style at any rate.

3013237026_e9df2505bd_o.jpg

3009629488_54bf836059_o.jpg

3710087039_728e5ab847_o.jpg