N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
4_Fort_Graffiti.jpg

5_Fort_Graffiti.jpg

yo ih god bless u for catchin these gemstars my geronimo ..i rode by this shit and noticed it last second about 2 3 months back by canal on the west side high way and i told my self i have to go back and get flicks of this and the cd and blash gate thats been rockin for a while now when i went back to get flicks of the forts shit was gone i was prayin some one got pics and u came threw like a champ ol sport .. atleast i got to catch the cd and blash gate when i went back to catch the fort and kept it movin further uptown on the westside highway i noticed they cleaned that gate also

No doubt...it's good to see this up in 2009...

Who remembers Park West summer school 1993?

Inkhead

A globe-trotting graffiti vandal who admitted to tagging brownstones in the Back Bay and trains at an East Boston MBTA yard was sentenced to six months in jail today in Boston Municipal Court, prosecutors said.

$#@%&^, 27, pleaded guilty to 13 vandalism and tagging charges last week, said Jake Wark, a spokesman for Suffolk County District Attorney Daniel F. Conley.

%&$*, who signs her work “Utah,” was ordered to complete five years of supervised probation, take part in any treatment deemed necessary from a mental health evaluation and pay restitution to be determined at December court hearing, Wark said. She was also ordered to stay away from Boston during her probation period, which will be supervised by New York authorities.

see thats the prob if the conductor saw you, you fucked up the game. the point of painting tunnels or any spot for that matter is not to be seen. u in and out 20 mins later something new on the walls. now if the conductor said all that he gonna go back and report regardless so they gonna be watching that or paying attention to that feel me? its like racking? if you go in a spot rack shit walk out and no one noticed you thats how u do it. if u went it running threw everything in the bag and run out security chasing and get away u aint rack, u just robbed the place. so now they put in cameras extra security gates and shit. its fucking up the game. my dude. it might sound like im hating but there is a clear difference thats how u keep spots sweet. sorta like whole sale national liquidators on broadway i used to rape it. go in fill my bag and leave i knew the works name and all. said goodbye as i left and they'd say see u again. but then the knuckle heads went in started kicking the gate open or prying it open rack like 3 cans and hot the whole spot up. if u keep it sweet you never got nothing to worry about. exAMPLE given lay-ups. you clean up after yourself and u keep your spot sweet you have no problems. like ... lay-up but then again utah had to go fuck that up...

By naming a particular spot, you just did the same thing you are saying people shouldn't do... blowing up the spot... Loose lips sink ships!!!

By naming a particular spot, you just did the same thing you are saying people shouldn't do... blowing up the spot... Loose lips sink ships!!!

my dude loose lips dont sink shit in this siutation i see u dont gwt out much wholesale nation liquidators went outta business so wtf im snitching on? somethign thats closed like 2 years ago? you all in thew kool-aid and dont know the flavor. walk around the ville then get your update 1st homeboy.

LOL DONT U LOVE WHEN U IN THE TUNNELS N THAT TRAIN STOPS N THE CONDUCTOR TELL U TO LEAVE BEFORE THE COPS GET THERE

LOL YEA I KNOE BUT IT HAPPEN TO ME IN ... AV I WAS ABOUT TO GOIN N HIDE IN THE HATCH BUT MA BOY WAS BEHIND ME N I DIDNT WANNA LEAVE HIM ALONE IT WAS HIS FIRST TIME IN A TUNNEL AND HE WAS SHITTIN BRICKS DAMN I GOT A FILL THERE WITH NO OUTLINE SMH I GOTTA GO FINISH THAT

I GOT A FEW LIGHT SPOTS NEXT TO REMO IN THE TUNNEL BETWEEN ... AV

Congrats for blowing up spots like only a true toy would!!! Not only are you bragging about running around in the tunnels but you're naming SPECIFIC spots... DON'T NAME DROP TO BE COOL!!! Notice how I edited your post, cause I'm not gonna name drop the spots again!!! Kids these days just don't get it!!! All the successful writers who do this a long time keep their mouths shut and just do their thing, they don't have to brag about it because it will speak for itself. If this was the 80's you'd be getting a beat down for name droppin spots like that!!!

my dude loose lips dont sink shit in this siutation i see u dont gwt out much wholesale nation liquidators went outta business so wtf im snitching on? somethign thats closed like 2 years ago? you all in thew kool-aid and dont know the flavor. walk around the ville then get your update 1st homeboy.

I'm not talking about the rack spot you mentioned... read ur post again...

I'm not talking about the rack spot you mentioned... read ur post again...

Yea I can Utica ave 100 times if I want, I know people who has rocked it and been chased because of her and her stupidity. And as isaid before don't know if your mr current affairs but everyone knows about it. It's no secret to vs it's not like a mystery lay-up. So I can name the street and all. Did I say who hit it that got chased, or did I say the story of how it's hot? Have u ever hit it? Okay thank you, so let's leave it at that.