N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

can we post mY PICS and less "my whatever the fuck" like c'mon yah some of us are grown ass men that would rather see pics then lil boys bicking about how big there lil pee pees are~!

post some fucking NEW pics not the same thursday morning curb side recycled bullshit yah. please c'mon man niggas is making nyc thread turn to shit i thought we fucking spawned art movement called graffiti and now all we have are a shit load of toys with 2 color floaters man.

• Like 1

niggas be mistakin this shit for a diary and shit

spilling there personal thoughts and feelings on a forum

no personal diary my nigga, just keeping it real. niggas are seriously posting bullshit. nyc is turning to shit. no skills, no motivation , no progression at all. its looking like the same trash over and over and over.

i mean for real. niggas now adays aint doing shit and making nyc look even worst then the stalemate state we in now, you gonna tell me in the 5 boros aint one crew or writers doing shit to motivate niggas to go out and bomb? i mean seriously.

damn im gone for a couple days and niggas snitching like cornzillas.

does daddy have to come back and regulate again, my snails?

does snitching make you mega hard now my kanye west?

tuck that chin you moist wipes grow a fucking real beard and get that chest hair up - you slacking on the slopes.

check yourselves and learn how to ski with the godzilla of this 12 ounce militia

yo punchline pee, you falling off my offspring lets get it together time to reorganize.