N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

So you're going to sit there in YOUR computer chair and tell me your reaction to his alleged charge didn't start with an oh shit or a damn. i mean as you stated, your down with his shit so obviously you were more emotionally puzzled after you heard this than i was. my reaction was disbelief, but one of your mans showed me proof then i was like oh shit. but to sit there and say i was laughing is retarded. I don't write ja or left, so im not happy that your mans is locked up, neither do i throw up free scant tags. but when i said "you'd fall of your computer chair if you knew what he was charged with" did not have any type of laughs or or haha's attached to it. Im just telling the kid that he didn't get locked up for paintin and he'd probably be as surprised as i was when I heard the charges...

Quote:

Originally Posted by SELL CRACK HARD (View Original Post)

lol you'd fall of your computer chair if you knew the charge dude

you wrote laugh out loud...you would fall off your computer chair if you knew the charges.......usually its best to go by what momma told you when you were younger, MIND YA NECK AND DONT BE A LIL GOSSIPER, spreading niggas business is a females trait, think about that.

nikka imagine if some one were to go out there and write order 2. or better yet just order. you'd be so tight.

nhaas, fuggdats niggaz sun sun, wed merk dat nigggahz sondoobious

education has failed these poor youths. i blame the radio jingles and the school system for cutting the music and art programs. :lol:

nhaas, fuggdats niggaz sun sun, wed merk dat nigggahz sondoobious

education has failed these poor youths. i blame the radio jingles and the school system for cutting the music and art programs. :lol:

education has failed these poor youths ..but when i try to educate these lil fuckers niggas talk fancy ...i dont get it

i mean that posta shit isnt good graffiti

now you will get digitaly spanked with my thesis on why you kids are jocks that are emotionally disturbed because i called you toys in here a couple of times so now u want to retaliate ..i can tell you myself those throw ups i did there are horrible ..they werent legal tho and thats a pretty tuff spot anyways im better then you and 95 % of the toys on this site that never state there names because they are toys ..i mean damn how many times has this thread been started over and over ..it gets worse and worse everytime and all u lil niggas puttin up old flicks stealin em from flickr we all seen this shit b4 i remember when none of u was doin that only critical beatdown and all freetime ..then i came threw and lit this shit up and now there is a bunch of nobody followers huggin the nut sacks .. i eceven see niggas tryin to hand out digital spankings like i do smh any ways im pretyy sure thoise who count are proud to have me and niggas i roll with rep for ny rather then this trash i see in here on the daily my gerbs ..keep bangin my digital fury has been unleashed and sell crack hard you know you read every last word ..twonpoo stop hidin my gemeni stop hidin under fake names..like i said b4 most the niggas that run they mouth about the god was biggin me up and posting pix of my shit b4 so you fail my guys

listen here u fuckin hater hop off my teams dick..this includes miz,ribs,and order

OMGIZZZZZZLE. yo you suck, no matter who you are. order, miz or the second ribs. whoever. i usually think that p is tough on niggas in here but he has made good points this morning, not hating neither. btw, your team has one dick? is that like some highly gay orgy type shit or something? im sorry im hating.

now you will get digitaly spanked with my thesis on why you kids are jocks that are emotionally disturbed because i called you toys in here a couple of times so now u want to retaliate ..i can tell you myself those throw ups i did there are horrible ..they werent legal tho and thats a pretty tuff spot anyways im better then you and 95 % of the toys on this site that never state there names because they are toys ..i mean damn how many times has this thread been started over and over ..it gets worse and worse everytime and all u lil niggas puttin up old flicks stealin em from flickr we all seen this shit b4 i remember when none of u was doin that only critical beatdown and all freetime ..then i came threw and lit this shit up and now there is a bunch of nobody followers huggin the nut sacks .. i eceven see niggas tryin to hand out digital spankings like i do smh any ways im pretyy sure thoise who count are proud to have me and niggas i roll with rep for ny rather then this trash i see in here on the daily my gerbs ..keep bangin my digital fury has been unleashed and sell crack hard you know you read every last word ..twonpoo stop hidin my gemeni stop hidin under fake names..like i said b4 most the niggas that run they mouth about the god was biggin me up and posting pix of my shit b4 so you fail my guys

lol why yellow? i did cuz i seen my name towards the end son. so i was forced. nigga hit me up when you done spankin this nigga in your tool shed sonnnnn

listen here u fuckin hater hop off my teams dick..this includes miz,ribs,and order

who?....ooooo i reconize the name miz that kid that tryed to push kgb and got digitaly barred lolololol fuckin toys ..its sad when toys have no idea that they are toys ..its like trying to drop scince on a mentaly challenged person ..no matter what they will not understand what the fuck is going on and go about there retarded ways

listen here man....do u feel big writing this big ass essay...ikno wat u wrote is nuthing but a big sack of bullshit...so im not even going to read it...and delete ur 12oz account...no1 cares about wat u have to say

who?....ooooo i reconize the name miz that kid that tryed to push kgb and got digitaly barred lolololol fuckin toys ..its sad when toys have no idea that they are toys ..its like trying to drop scince on a mentaly challenged person ..no matter what they will not understand what the fuck is going on and go about there retarded ways

posta u feelin urself too much lately...u anit hot shit..and nobody wanna push kgb niggah