N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

i gotta bunch of old yorkville flix to post. of the jdm fills across 86th street. some ole sace tags from when he was repping 3d. a lot a good yorkville shit disapeared lately. new school 357 heads been going over a lot of the good shit left in the hood...wolf n even jj

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
it's all about macro beeee

The picture was edited that shit was not taken at macro if it would the camera would hve turned on the flash how u gonna do a long exposure macro? I don't think so, I mean there are camera tricks but I def think it was photoshoped.... I mean thinking about it more shit kinda look like a video game on high def. Shit looks like gears of war2 on high def. Then again I got a 52 inch dunno if any of yah get that quality lol........ Dope image though

The picture was edited that shit was not taken at macro if it would the camera would hve turned on the flash how u gonna do a long exposure macro? I don't think so, I mean there are camera tricks but I def think it was photoshoped.... I mean thinking about it more shit kinda look like a video game on high def. Shit looks like gears of war2 on high def. Then again I got a 52 inch dunno if any of yah get that quality lol........ Dope image though

lmfa0 mad broke niggas on here cookin eggs on the top of there old ass tvs, shits use to get wild hot.

hey cornball I didnt always write Shaun.........

I have never come on this sight claiming to be a king of any sort Ive done my thing here and there I used to write DOAONE and I did very little with that name I did more racking and robbing niggas than anything but I was around I came up with MOM,NWF and KOF niggas met and got cool with TDO and GNR niggas when I was in 99 my nigga and I never saw any of your peoples up yall niggas live in a really small bubble of local neighborhood kids who sell weed and yays to each other and wax poetic of who got up in the 15 block radius they grew up in .........Nigga Please......

Peace to my nigga WILD

shaunington you kno the flex..i remember them doa dfa dirty shaun and rast rfc tags and throw ups in the bx back in the day and when u use to at it with mex and serch the hand style was official something that remained etched in my braincells

shaunington you kno the flex..i remember them doa dfa dirty shaun and rast rfc tags and throw ups in the bx back in the day and when u use to at it with mex and serch the hand style was official something that remained etched in my braincells

the post man expressing jockery????? lol just fuckin wit u:)