N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
hey cornball I didnt always write Shaun.........

I have never come on this sight claiming to be a king of any sort Ive done my thing here and there I used to write DOAONE and I did very little with that name I did more racking and robbing niggas than anything but I was around I came up with MOM,NWF and KOF niggas met and got cool with TDO and GNR niggas when I was in 99 my nigga and I never saw any of your peoples up yall niggas live in a really small bubble of local neighborhood kids who sell weed and yays to each other and wax poetic of who got up in the 15 block radius they grew up in .........Nigga Please......

Peace to my nigga WILD

Blah Blah Blah Im tough blah blah blah. People take themselves way too seriously on this site. More pics please.

everyone loves to talk about the past and who what when they did this that the third...im about the future and shit... throwies on space ships and what not.. hanging with the zoidiest of zoids and shit.. so yea niggas, i remember in 2013 when i robbed that alien for his rocket kix and snuffed space cops and lockin them up instead of my minorities livin tha scum life what what...and by the way, i can kill yorkville in about 4 hours.... why??? because i have before

3733165442_98d34635df_o.jpg

see u when u get here:krunk: :freak: