N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Where the fuck is factory made the emotional spoken word poet of douche baggery faggotronion gay shit who got molested as a queens youth growin up in el ghetto !

peep this dope poem

This stoop right here ..it took so many lives my brotha while u sit there with ya 40 oz beer I watch out my window..and shed a tear ...I fear for your futire my brotha ..go home take care of your motha

Nigga tried to press me back in the day along with juels and duce long crazy story ..they ended up on some cool shit after they noticed they weren't gonna catch who they came lookin for (amo and veo ) niggas had the axes hammers and oxes out ready for battle!

HA! skims was a fuckin herb! I remember the nigga stole 3 dollars off of RAST dresser and we beat him up on 183 and creaston lol and he still came around every day to go racking lol:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: