N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
sonn, you'll be able to play reasonable doubt in so many years to come and violently enjoy it. matter fact, i think if anything happens in 2012 and the government is aware of the consequences ahead of time, after they separate every ethnicity.. people will be jamming to can i live and cashmere thoughts. im also putting an emphasis on the Marshall mathers lp rather than than the slim shady jump off..if only infinite was a full album.. the American gangster disc was alright, i think the success remix fucking killed it especially jay's 2 verses. also fallin' and that blue magic beat was tough. its just that in my opinion. jay put out a good quantity of tracks after his fake retirement, but only 2 or 3 tracks on those lps seem to shine through the half assed garbage and semi qualified beats. beach chair was fresh. so was lucifer. but what else.

[/color]

Nah i feel you but what im saying is the music is timeless. the american ganster album to me was a classic but it was sorta a stepping stone like dam? its mature music, no dancy shit (expect hello brooklyn, album could have went without it) but the album to me was more like a story you know? like he really telling the thoughts of a real hustler drug dealer. in comparison he wasnt just sitting there popping shit. its timeless. the black album was a classic no questions asked from me. the kingdon come album... was def no good. like maybe 3 tracks the most. im just hoping that the blueprint 3 will be another stepping stone. like its mature music in a sense its speaks to a certain era. like jay-z cannot successful make a album for 18 years olds. its like he music isnt too mature you just cant relate you know? like if your a 30 year old rapper making music for 18 year old and really expect to hit them mentally.

jay z is a bird he took prodigys return of the mac album and bit it in half! then drunk a soda and ate the other half if you think im bullshiting check the tape!

Jay z can rap his ass off but he is a HACK! simple and plain!

the best verse on big pimpin was pimp c then bun b hands down

bonnie and clide was trash garbage bit that off pac and quotes big in damn near every song thats not hot! rappers quoting rappers period is whack!

my dude the songs your quoting off jay-z are the radio stuff. im not trying to play you im just saying simply analyze the album, again im not trying to play you but it seems maybe jay-z isnt hitting you because you arent in the age range..... like i said he cant make music for people at a certain age group because some of his metaphores and stories are for a older generation that can relate or know about what he means cause in our youth we've seen the same things you know? like ummmm example. soulja point aint making music for 30 year olds, hes making music for kids his age. thats why hes so popular.. cause all the 12-18 year olds are the one at 106& park. they are the ones calling mtv and bet and hot 97 to request it, to vote it number one. think about it. all the jada fans or jay-z fans or umm anyone else that falls in that catagory you ever called hot 97 to vote it? request it? you ever went online to mtv or bet to vote it? nah you let your lil bro or sis do that and they gonna vote for the music that relates to them. thats why them dudes sell so much. dude listening to jada, d-block, jay-z etc rather cop a bootleg or somoething. where as my lil sis would go out buy a lil wayne, souja boy or bow wow album at best buy to look at the booklet and jock them wack dudes. thats what i mean. on another tip music is strictly whatever you like or suits you. i like jay-z but i can understand that dude earlier saying jada says the same, his skills are there but he keeps saying the same thing over and over. its all about what you like, dont try and change someone else mentality

Nah i feel you but what im saying is the music is timeless. the american ganster album to me was a classic but it was sorta a stepping stone like dam? its mature music, no dancy shit (expect hello brooklyn, album could have went without it) but the album to me was more like a story you know? like he really telling the thoughts of a real hustler drug dealer. in comparison he wasnt just sitting there popping shit. its timeless. the black album was a classic no questions asked from me. the kingdon come album... was def no good. like maybe 3 tracks the most. im just hoping that the blueprint 3 will be another stepping stone. like its mature music in a sense its speaks to a certain era. like jay-z cannot successful make a album for 18 years olds. its like he music isnt too mature you just cant relate you know? like if your a 30 year old rapper making music for 18 year old and really expect to hit them mentally.

heard this track??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a82fLljjNgU

also the success i heard i didn't hear online. the one i heard was basically the definition of maturity and reminded me of jay's prime: it also made me wonder if anyone from wu would have collided with Rockefeller back then, and if we would've heard tracks kind of like this, come out a lot sooner. I'm talking about the success track where ghost gets the 3rd verse, and the beat is significantly different. i think the beat with the nas verse is kind of annoying honestly, I couldn't find the ghost success on you tube at all, buyt it's damn sure always bumping on my i tunes kid. Anywayzz..

211z01.jpg

2n8sj00.jpg