N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
are you insane? you call 1,000,000 units sold in 3 or 4 weeks in the US alone a flop?

your taste in music is obviously different from the majority...but he did not flop hes doing bigger numbers then anybody out there get your Soundscan game up

jay-z hasnt been as good lately on the lyrical tip but i hope he comes through with BP3

honestly i think wha he meant was it was a fl;op as in album, meaning i asked how was the album he said its a flop.... not meaning units wasnt moved you know. EM was highly anticipated so i dontthink sales was really gonna be the issue. the issue was really what more can he say to keep his fans coming back for more yah dig? but i heard alota mixed views on the album

less talkie more postie. start an eminem thread if yall care that much

you got 30 post since 2008....... enough said. yo factory i heard its like a dark album, he on some killer shit. only thing i heard was crack a botle, which is the commercial bullshit, the song he got with the polar bears and sarah palin in he video, and 3am which wasnt a great song what so ever....

3250649235_5a5e2cb3fb_m.jpg

3470613472_01cefabc4f_m.jpg

2hqwiv7.jpg

top_of_fr8.jpg

hobbycam042.jpg

hobbycam035.jpg

hobbycam036.jpg

hobbycam001.jpg

IMG_0771.jpg

glue.jpg

etch.jpg

^king of racking

Picture027.jpg

^my nigga street figher 2 bombing hard look out on the streets he coming!!!!

you got 30 post since 2008....... enough said. yo factory i heard its like a dark album, he on some killer shit. only thing i heard was crack a botle, which is the commercial bullshit, the song he got with the polar bears and sarah palin in he video, and 3am which wasnt a great song what so ever....the video for 3am was siiiiiiiick though

Picture027.jpg

^my nigga street figher 2 bombing hard look out on the streets he coming!!!!

lmao. and you got 70. im half way there.

lmao. and you got 70. im half way there.

yea but the majority of my post i post like 5-9 pics each post. not 1 post 1 pic yah dig??? its all good no dis just saying we can chat instead of rotating the same pics over and over. especially if its constructive convo and not "yo you pussy blah blah blah i seen u here and you ran braaat braaat do something"