Ottawa 613 - Capital City

gero

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

obviously dont just do legal, figure it just makes more sense to post full pieces as oppose to my hollows and throwies, and people get mad when i post freights

1. stop posting a million pieces that look exactly the same with different colors... its fuckin boring

2. attempt sketching, it might help you change your letters for once

3. posting hollows and throws is 10x more entertaining to see, trust me

4. freights are a privilege, only cats that paid enough dues could paint them, and quite frankly, i dont think you have... people arent made cuz your posting them, theyre just mad because youre painting them ......................

dont bother replying, theres really no point of defending yourself

1. stop posting a million pieces that look exactly the same with different colors... its fuckin boring

2. attempt sketching, it might help you change your letters for once

3. posting hollows and throws is 10x more entertaining to see, trust me

4. freights are a privilege, only cats that paid enough dues could paint them, and quite frankly, i dont think you have... people arent made cuz your posting them, theyre just mad because youre painting them ......................

dont bother replying, theres really no point of defending yourself

Well i wont argue with you on this, you dont like my pieces and you get mad that i paint freights, well good, im glad, i dont care who you are or what you write but as long as the fact that i paint gets you mad for some reason i will continue to do it,

and for the record i enjoy seeing throws and hollows. my comment was directed towards posting mine not towards me not enjoying seeing other peoples

• Like 1