ES/IOTAK

JAKE412ES

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

maybe this is just me, but i feel like half of the FTC/ES/IOTAK i see up im like "wow, thats fresh," but the other half its more of an "eek, that letter structure looks garbage." for me its a real split between fire and crap.. im a big fan of sayer, ender, rupt, geres, and ecsoe, but some other dudes like karl, fred, lite, and hk make me cringe.

bump the 21 that veso vent over

or maybe it was a toaster. you wish you knew somethin. anyone who has a problem please grow balls and state your name because being a washed up 30 year old who makes new names on 12oz every couple months to talk shit on the people who actually paint in this city doesnt make you a legend in pittsburgh graffiti by any means.

IOTAK.

WOW...u really upset about flea goin over serg... that serg is garbage i dont care if hes 15 or 30

youre obviously a fuckin idiot. you dont go over history, especially a pgh pioneer like that who put in a ton of work and is doing really good things in the art field today, especially with kids. show some fuckin respect.

Archived