-----------FULL-TIME-CRIME-----------

shitbag

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1268k.jpg

215033.jpg

214805.jpgs/i/214913.jpg/]214913.jpg[/url]214703.jpg

yo im from buffalo pushin hard and i need niggas to bang with that actually seriouse about gettin down ill post more flicks of painted shit lata but for now this what im workin wit i think i can bring good shit to da table 4 the ftcs so holla at me ...and if not ale keep rockin dem spots g yo shits ill nig.....

1268k.jpg

215033.jpg

yo im from buffalo pushin hard and i need niggas to bang with that actually seriouse about gettin down ill post more flicks of painted shit lata but for now this what im workin wit i think i can bring good shit to da table 4 the ftcs so holla at me ...and if not ale keep rockin dem spots g yo shits ill nig.....

Are you kidding me??? This is not a pig. It's some nerd who painted his bedroom and drew on some paper and is now hoping to get into "FTC?" by posting his bedroom wall (and biceps) on the FTC thread. I'm not even gonna talk shit. I trust ALE will do that for me. This is amazing. If the internet keeps doing things like this for me, I might end up liking it after all.

1268k.jpg

215033.jpg

Look bud, lol where do i start... Rexx, im really surprised you passed this one up, i thought this would be a gold mine to ya lol.

anyways , for real mane, this game aint about this, you should be gettin up for yourself n the people you get down with, yer homies n shit. if ya aint got no peoples fuck it , ya don't need anyone to get over, do you, ya dig. Pushin FTC aint gunna do aything for you and for real how do you know we aint just a buncha assholes that you end up absolutely hating? you don't know us and thanks for the props n all that for real, but if you do your thing you will end up bumpin into people and makin your own conects n shit. This shit don't come over night n we ain't even on the boards as far as reputable crews, this shit takes years of grindin n if you bout it well all know you one day.

stay up tho kid , its a grimy world, don't put a target on yer back by makin posts like this, it can get you hemmed up, you go meetin someone who says there me and you end up in the clink with a buncha cops laughin atcha ass, or you meet up with me n sum homies and end up broke, beatin up with no paint,not sayin i would do somthin like that...but it could happen.

put in work, be safe, learn the laws, bang when ya gotta bang, don't let anyone take you for a bitch, and don't put trust in anyone you don't know just cause they can throw a handstyle n youll be fine. real talk.

i believe they all left b-lo but crems is still here i believe herts in pitts. and atak is m.i.a.

cuz....this the reason people callin you a cop, either you are one... or yer not that fuckin bright.

now ima tell you that you got this shit all wrong and completely fucked up , not one thing you said holds any weight. On the real keep peoples business off this thread and off these forums, your askin for touble with this kinda shit. keep it quiet...

cuz....this the reason people callin you a cop, either you are one... or yer not that fuckin bright.

now ima tell you that you got this shit all wrong and completely fucked up , not one thing you said holds any weight. On the real keep peoples business off this thread and off these forums, your askin for touble with this kinda shit. keep it quiet...

you know what your right it was dumb my bad i should of watched what i said my bad im not a cop kid i just made a mistake with what i was sayin

1268k.jpg

215033.jpg

Comming from the kid who went around for a solid year tellin' dudes he was mr AT ha. Get off the nuts kid. We told you what was good so you run to the internet to try and get down with a crew that you have never met before? You should have hung this up a while ago. Graffiti doesnt want you, find a new hobby.