<NOLA Blackbooki'n>

TheNOMole

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My buddy Satire did that, not me. He has a local crew called Sevs if I hang with him I'll rep that, but I'm not an active writer so......As for the photoshop claim, I wrote all those handstyles with a marker or a pen and inverted the scan. It's really not that hard to do, there was no photoshop involved, I'd like to learn how to use it though.

Thanks for taking the time to go find EBA's sketch though....too bad it didn't prove anything. :lol:

And I was down with KI119 back in the 90's we mostly painted in Metairie though.

SERIOUSLY!!!!! STICK TO TAGGIN STOP SIGNS ON YOUR WALK HOMNE FROM MIDDLE SCHOOL WITH YOUR SHARPIE YOU LITTLE BITCHES!!!!!!!! YOUR SHIT IS ATROCIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

GRAFFITI IS JUST NOT FOR YA"LL LITTLE GIRLS![/QU

haha...like tht...good one typikal flunkie...cant wait to see a nice typik bomb...retaliation is a must fuckin punk...n dnt let me find out who you are...i think you a headbusta

buttttttttt

like me n my niggas say

DVC00377.jpg[/img]

bump my toy ass

DVC00413.jpg[/img]

fuck typikal flunkie

My buddy Satire did that, not me. He has a local crew called Sevs if I hang with him I'll rep that, but I'm not an active writer so......As for the photoshop claim, I wrote all those handstyles with a marker or a pen and inverted the scan. It's really not that hard to do, there was no photoshop involved, I'd like to learn how to use it though.

Thanks for taking the time to go find EBA's sketch though....too bad it didn't prove anything. :lol:

And I was down with KI119 back in the 90's we mostly painted in Metairie though.

YA STILL FAKE!

AND I DONT BELIEVE SHIT YOU SAY!

Archived