THE EAST BAY

510FLIX

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My last post of the night.... and probably the dopest thing I have ever found walking down the tracks... I was tempted to go back and steal this thing many a night... only it was way to fucking far of a walk from my house... and I never had anyone who was down to steal it with me...

Picture287.jpg

those E's are very different.... They might be in a similar style... but still they are different... and lots of kids rock similar styles... you got to know where your style came from... different styles for different parts of the country... different cities.. different crews... etc... style is an evolution that happens in graffiti... people look at something, like it then improve upon it and make it their own... does that mean that they bite someones style? if it does it means that almost everyone on 12oz is a biter and the writers from the 70's and 80's want their styles back...

those E's are very different.... They might be in a similar style... but still they are different... and lots of kids rock similar styles... you got to know where your style came from... different styles for different parts of the country... different cities.. different crews... etc... style is an evolution that happens in graffiti... people look at something, like it then improve upon it and make it their own... does that mean that they bite someones style? if it does it means that almost everyone on 12oz is a biter and the writers from the 70's and 80's want their styles back...

AND I DONT GIV A FUCK WHAT THAT FILL IN LOOKS LIKE....THATS SPOTS MAINEY....RITE ON TELEGRAPH NEXT DOOR TA THE CLUB....

Archived